hcv

anonymous

How is management still employed. Gilead makes fun of Lootz and Louy. They call them dumb and dumber. I heard they even use that in internal meeting to describe them. How comes Gilead mgt figured it out while ours can not.

JH is in layoff mode. Getting list ready to downsize HCV by 35%.Metabolics will follow with a 30% reduction.

Metabolics will be a much bigger reduction then that. More like 75% of heads will roll.
HCV will be very territory based. Probably only 10-20% based on huge exodus that left many territories very light.

Hey, It's about encouraging, replicating and rewarding unethical behavior which leads to greater fraud costing patients their lives, employees their jobs & taxpayers and shareholders billions. I for one know about this My gender reassignment surgery went bad and now Jimmy and Pat don't want to pass me back and forth like a F doll

Every franchise should be very worried. He cut HIV. He cut Neurolgy. Humria is untouchable for now.

Targets are HCV for underperforming no fault of their own and Metabolics, the fat cat franchise.

Stay strong. Don't forget that story of a hair weave school graduate who now struggles to be heard. She trying desperately and nobody can hear her faint weak cries for attention.

Omg! The latest nRx's were 114. That isn't even 3 per state! Pathetic sales reps! Happy Holidays!
Hey Troll: Get your facts straight!!
As for the week ended on December 4, new prescriptions for Harvoni stood at 3,089 scripts, a significant 33% increase against new scripts for the previous week. Similarly, new prescriptions for Sovaldi, Gilead’s first blockbuster HCV drug, increased 35% to stand at 882 scripts during the week, according to Symphony Health data compiled by Bloomberg.

The same trend was followed by AbbVie’s HCV drug during the week. Viekira Pak saw a massive jump in its new prescriptions, which stood at 427 scripts, a 53% rise compared to the prescriptions for the earlier week.