• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

HCV Layoffs

You morons can be in denial all you want...but the restructuring numbers were accidentally shown on a conference call so how can you ignore the facts? Wake up and prepare.

Because we follow the directive of our superiors.They are smarter than us or they wouldn't be in lead positions. I'm waiting for a command and I will obey it like the good circle of excellence winner that I am. I'm tired of carrying weaker divisions.

its fun to get laid off. Severance, plus unemployment, & lots of daytime soaps. Only drawback is you lose the horse & buggy. That's ok, dust off your Aston Martin that you got after winning Summit & take it for a spin!

'Twas many a hep rep puttering around the abbvie house. Not a script was being written for that German, or Louie, the souse.

The sales pieces were used with trepidation and fear. In hopes that a script or two would soon be near.

But what was that noise that came rumbling from Illinois? But a pack of upper manager wonks with their HR and legal toy boys!

Pink slips and pink slips rained down from the sky. And all the whittle HCV & Virology reps started to cry.

Ricky G danced the tango with his fake faced squeeze. And took off like a bandit to his dream home in Belize.

To the unemployment line all the dregs did they go and all I left to say is... I TOLD YOU SO!!!

'Twas many a hep rep puttering around the abbvie house. Not a script was being written for that German, or Louie, the souse.

The sales pieces were used with trepidation and fear. In hopes that a script or two would soon be near.

But what was that noise that came rumbling from Illinois? But a pack of upper manager wonks with their HR and legal toy boys!

Pink slips and pink slips rained down from the sky. And all the whittle HCV & Virology reps started to cry.

Ricky G danced the tango with his fake faced squeeze. And took off like a bandit to his dream home in Belize.

To the unemployment line all the dregs did they go and all I left to say is... I TOLD YOU SO!!!

You put a lot of time into that didn't you little tard.

I find the above literary masterpiece both Shakespearian and Nostradamian in nature.

Ok
So when ? How many? What areas?

You the Man!!