• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

HCV launch

I heard the launch is scheduled 6 months before the layoff.

What are you talking about? The launch happened months ago. I didn't say it was a good one or one that anyone noticed, especially the FDA. Your time to shine in the sun was eclipsed months before it ever happened. By the time anyone every hears about your drug all HCV will have been erradicated around the world.

Cold day and I forgot my coat!! Going to have to call it a day and get my workout on! Thanks Abbvie HCV, I have added 2 inches to my bicep waiting for the "big" launch!! I may also use the tanning booth to better show off my body definition! I will fake my sigs and enjoy a Friday off! This is a great job!!

Cold day and I forgot my coat!! Going to have to call it a day and get my workout on! Thanks Abbvie HCV, I have added 2 inches to my bicep waiting for the "big" launch!! I may also use the tanning booth to better show off my body definition! I will fake my sigs and enjoy a Friday off! This is a great job!!

What sigs u moron? Looks like the steroids are already making you delusional. Better. Lower the test buddy!

Which gym do you work out at? Great progress on the biceps, I like to be able to work out with you and try your workout regimen. Just let me know where you are located. Thanks.