• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

HCV launch

I'm already dressed and ready to drive by a bunch of local offices to drop off PIs and write notes on the benefits of our beloved triple combo. My son is posses I'm working on a Sunday

commence shock and awe

we are going to clean up

bump this post in 2 months please

Good luck. Here are the problems. The price is not low enough especially when adding riba. Docs hate managing anemia so they will prefer riba free regimens like Harvoni which they have been writing for two plus months. Lab monitoring needed for liver function. P450 drug interactions. Confusing dosing (concern for compliance). Why use a drug that needs the liver to metabolize it when their liver is already impaired??? Do I need to add more?

Good luck. Here are the problems. The price is not low enough especially when adding riba. Docs hate managing anemia so they will prefer riba free regimens like Harvoni which they have been writing for two plus months. Lab monitoring needed for liver function. P450 drug interactions. Confusing dosing (concern for compliance). Why use a drug that needs the liver to metabolize it when their liver is already impaired??? Do I need to add more?

Quit being SO NEGATIVE!!!!!!!! We must be positive on our sales calls!!!!!!!!

As one not in the HCV game anymore but following it closely, congrats on the HUGE win with Express Scripts, it will be nice to hear about the incompetent Gilead reps bitch and moan about their "disadvantage". Even though your product is not user friendly compared to theirs, the access advantage is going to make a difference. Well done.