• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Has anyone had their DPM'S yet?

<

Had our meeting today, very productive with alot of good information. Spent part of the day on practice selling, part on business plans, then wrapped up with an inspirational talk about "doing the right thing". Overall we didn't talk about any negative stuff and it was good to have a positive outlook on the future.

Had our meeting today, very productive with alot of good information. Spent part of the day on practice selling, part on business plans, then wrapped up with an inspirational talk about "doing the right thing". Overall we didn't talk about any negative stuff and it was good to have a positive outlook on the future.
PLEASE tell me that you are kidding! What the f could be positive around here?

The right thing is for you to STFU & stop posting this fantasy you corporate stooge
GOOD GRIEF !

Was the biggest joke! Breakaway?????? We're begging for fucking Rx's of Reclast, Exelon Patch and Exforge. Novartis created this monster!!!! Do I give a Rat's ass what happens in 9 months??????? NO!!!!!! I need scripts now!!!! DUH!!!!!!

I just hope people are being honest at these meetings and telling management how they are really feeling, instead of doing the political, bullshit of saying, It is what it is. I can't believe that we still have over two months to deal with all of this.

Ours is next week. Very cool manager, we're having ours at Hooters. The female members of our team will be able to start their new carreers early while on Novartis time. A couple of them might not look so good in the Hooter's uniform. We are also having awards time for who looks best in new uniform.

Ours is next week. Very cool manager, we're having ours at Hooters. The female members of our team will be able to start their new carreers early while on Novartis time. A couple of them might not look so good in the Hooter's uniform. We are also having awards time for who looks best in new uniform.

Our DPM will be at a restaurant hosting the chippendales male review. Not many of the male reps will have any hope getting these jobs since their pot bellies hang over the tight shorts and a lot simply don't "measure up" and can't seem to fill out the costume not to mention they get a rating of 1 in dance skills since most of the male sales reps were unable to wrap around the pole gracefully.