Guys - I have been reading up on this Idenix. It may surprise you

Anonymous

I doubt they will touch our patent. No way there. But, They will have their own Nuc + Pan genotypic NS5 in a Phase 2a by mid next year. Guys that's going to compete with OUR SOF+GS-5816 Combo. That's our 3rd Gen stuff! I think we should just buy these guys out for a Billion or so and not worry about them ever again. What do ya'll think?

I think i am curious as hell that just before market close today a chairman sold off 282,000 shares for @20mm (ok this is 57 days before expiration and stock has been dropping a bit thanks to Idenix news, but why not wait till after fridays pending approval? Plus VP sold 30000 for 2mm(7 fn yrs before expiration of options)! No faith? or tax implications, needed a house and some xmas toys??

thoughts

I think i am curious as hell that just before market close today a chairman sold off 282,000 shares for @20mm (ok this is 57 days before expiration and stock has been dropping a bit thanks to Idenix news, but why not wait till after fridays pending approval? Plus VP sold 30000 for 2mm(7 fn yrs before expiration of options)! No faith? or tax implications, needed a house and some xmas toys??

thoughts

That's an easy one - with Friday's approval comes another press release announcing a deal has been reached. They will probably pay them off to the tune of 50-75 million bucks and be done with all this bologna but it will be negative for the stock.

That's an easy one - with Friday's approval comes another press release announcing a deal has been reached. They will probably pay them off to the tune of 50-75 million bucks and be done with all this bologna but it will be negative for the stock.

How negative could it be? I just bought 300 shares. They are not cheap you know! (maybe I bought part of what the CEO was dumping, Gulp!)

thoughts

Thoughts? My first thought is that you don't know a lot about investing. First, the approval tomorrow will have no bearing whatsoever on the stock price. It's a given it will get approved and most know the indications. Second, there might be around 1000 reasons someone would want to sell stock and take cash.

You are all trolls

Thoughts? My first thought is that you don't know a lot about investing. First, the approval tomorrow will have no bearing whatsoever on the stock price. It's a given it will get approved and most know the indications. Second, there might be around 1000 reasons someone would want to sell stock and take cash.

You are all trolls

He could not wait a week to sell 280,000 shares. He just sold 75,000 a few weeks earlier. Like he really need that extra coin. You are goin down. So Sorry