Good bye ALEXION REPS!!!!!!

Awwwwwww did we hurt your feelings? Grow a pair and welcome to the real world pussy!!! If you cant handle it then go find another job, flipping burgers, or cleaning toilets.
Typical low-class, unintelligent, big pharma sample dropper. Is your name Biff? Your comment says it all. Insecure and low IQ written all over it.

As I look into my crystal ball, I seeeee, I seeeeee, I seeee: your wife realizes your a lazy drunk that sits around the house all day playing video games with no job and asks for a divorce so she will get half and child support and your drug addiction will take the other half, you are forced to sell your home and assets and your kids don’t want anything to do with you ever again. I can just read the cardboard sign your holding while standing in the rain on the off ramp of your local highway, “Please Help Me, ex orphan drug sales rep. with no job, God Bless” I pull up and roll down my window while saying to you “don’t do drugs” while I give you a dollar that you spend on crack anyway.

Yea...daddy warbucks in a Toyota Four Runner. Sour Grapes much?

Ha! You mass market AZ clowns couldnt get access in.my accounts on a good day, nw with Covid if you don't have relationships you're done. I have a 180k salary and earn every dime..... and don't worry if we get laid off there's enough small start up biotechs that will pay top dollar for our knowledge and relationships.... now go pick up some donuts AZ clowns.

Ha! You mass market AZ clowns couldnt get access in.my accounts on a good day, nw with Covid if you don't have relationships you're done. I have a 180k salary and earn every dime..... and don't worry if we get laid off there's enough small start up biotechs that will pay top dollar for our knowledge and relationships.... now go pick up some donuts AZ clowns.
Sour grapes I see!!! Look my friend, just face the facts that you are now our AZ bitch and you do what WE tell YOU to do!!! If you follow that simple order we might keep you. So genuflect, bow, and bend over to the superior company and shut the fuck UP!!!

Hopefully they will shake the tree hard and get rid of all the liberal r*****s! These idiots here coined the phrase woke r*****s... You can' t fix racism by being racist! Race matters only to a racist! The rest of us
care about character and this company had zero! Handing out jobs, based on zero qualifications was a norm here!

Yes, AZ rep here and will be ready to do your job for half the cost, having the only alternative treatment option means you don’t need a rep. to sell but need a rep. to massage your customers balls, sorry at AZ we don’t do that as that’s against the pharma code.

Hate to burst your overinflated ego but selling an orphan drug fundamentally is no different than selling aspirin. Look forward to seeing all of you rounded up and thrown overboard.

Yes, AZ rep here and will be ready to do your job for half the cost, having the only alternative treatment option means you don’t need a rep. to sell but need a rep. to massage your customers balls, sorry at AZ we don’t do that as that’s against the pharma code.

Hate to burst your overinflated ego but selling an orphan drug fundamentally is no different than selling aspirin. Look forward to seeing all of you rounded up and thrown overboard.

And that attitude is exactly why you never made it to a company like Alexion in the first place... keep beating your own drum & tooting your own horn because it’s very likely that your customers don’t respect you & value your input or the service you provide... you are the prototypical Pharma douche that thinks people like you bc you bring donuts & coffee every Monday morning, high-fiving the fat MA on your way to the lunch room to waste the physician’s time for 2 minutes talking about your last round of golf before he sees his 3rd patient... great job you!

You’re exactly the reason people think reps are useless. You have no idea what we do here and you would never be able to cut it in this arena... you would get shut out and laughed out of clinics daily & cry on your drive home with a happy helping of humility. Keep telling yourself you are the shit bc you’re the only one who thinks it. What you do is child’s play

And that attitude is exactly why you never made it to a company like Alexion in the first place... keep beating your own drum & tooting your own horn because it’s very likely that your customers don’t respect you & value your input or the service you provide... you are the prototypical Pharma douche that thinks people like you bc you bring donuts & coffee every Monday morning, high-fiving the fat MA on your way to the lunch room to waste the physician’s time for 2 minutes talking about your last round of golf before he sees his 3rd patient... great job you!

You’re exactly the reason people think reps are useless. You have no idea what we do here and you would never be able to cut it in this arena... you would get shut out and laughed out of clinics daily & cry on your drive home with a happy helping of humility. Keep telling yourself you are the shit bc you’re the only one who thinks it. What you do is child’s play

Welcome to AZ and the real world bitches!!!!!!

“…what you do is child’s play” just about sums it up. You can try to explain it to them, but they just won’t get it. My career has progressed from tablets and capsules in the 90’s, to devices in to 00’s, to ultra rare disease mab’s in the 10’s, and I’ve now moved onto gene therapy CURES in the 20’s. The doldrums of AZ will never understand that they are mediocre at best. Do what you you know is best and don’t look back. I was poached just before the buyout for a lot more than ALXN was even paying. If you want to get by and get away with not working. AZ IS YOUR PLACE. If you want to get better and be the best version of yourself, move on. AZ is where careers go to die

“…what you do is child’s play” just about sums it up. You can try to explain it to them, but they just won’t get it. My career has progressed from tablets and capsules in the 90’s, to devices in to 00’s, to ultra rare disease mab’s in the 10’s, and I’ve now moved onto gene therapy CURES in the 20’s. The doldrums of AZ will never understand that they are mediocre at best. Do what you you know is best and don’t look back. I was poached just before the buyout for a lot more than ALXN was even paying. If you want to get by and get away with not working. AZ IS YOUR PLACE. If you want to get better and be the best version of yourself, move on. AZ is where careers go to die

Damn! To think I thought being an astronaut was cool.