Good bye ALEXION REPS!!!!!!

Bullsh**. I make $175K salary & earned every penny. Don't even tell me a freaking AZ Renal rep makes close to that. Goodbye yearly RSU's and $50K bonus. Oh & I'm sure we'll all be driving tin can rep cars pretty soon. Yippee. I'll gladly take that severance along w 100% stock payout when we re-org next year or early 2022.

Not one rep. I have allowed in my office deserves to earn $175k in salary and $50k in bonus. You should be ashamed of yourselves and provide another on top of many reasons why reps. today are not needed.

Not one rep. I have allowed in my office deserves to earn $175k in salary and $50k in bonus. You should be ashamed of yourselves and provide another on top of many reasons why reps. today are not needed.
No one is making that much in salary I can tell you that and if they are then they are one of few.

Bet all you libs that voted for Biden are regretting it now. The economy is gonna be terrible. Good luck finding a job in this covid pharma world. Sad!
For now it’s saving the country not the economy what everyone should be thinking about.America is a resilient democracy and best times are ahead of us.

Bet all you libs that voted for Biden are regretting it now. The economy is gonna be terrible. Good luck finding a job in this covid pharma world. Sad!

wrong! Your guy trump is an idiot and you are even dumber for thinking he’s a good president or good for the economy. How does it feel to be a jack asz AND a traitor?

This must be a AZ rep posting!!! Not sure why AZ reps are posting on our page!?! Like Apples to Oranges...if you haven't worked rare disease/small bio then you obviously don't understand.

Yes, AZ rep here and will be ready to do your job for half the cost, having the only alternative treatment option means you don’t need a rep. to sell but need a rep. to massage your customers balls, sorry at AZ we don’t do that as that’s against the pharma code.

Hate to burst your overinflated ego but selling an orphan drug fundamentally is no different than selling aspirin. Look forward to seeing all of you rounded up and thrown overboard.

Yes, AZ rep here and will be ready to do your job for half the cost, having the only alternative treatment option means you don’t need a rep. to sell but need a rep. to massage your customers balls, sorry at AZ we don’t do that as that’s against the pharma code.

Hate to burst your overinflated ego but selling an orphan drug fundamentally is no different than selling aspirin. Look forward to seeing all of you rounded up and thrown overboard.

Except with a chunk of $ in our pockets as we hit the water!!!

Except with a chunk of $ in our pockets as we hit the water!!!

As I look into my crystal ball, I seeeee, I seeeeee, I seeee: your wife realizes your a lazy drunk that sits around the house all day playing video games with no job and asks for a divorce so she will get half and child support and your drug addiction will take the other half, you are forced to sell your home and assets and your kids don’t want anything to do with you ever again. I can just read the cardboard sign your holding while standing in the rain on the off ramp of your local highway, “Please Help Me, ex orphan drug sales rep. with no job, God Bless” I pull up and roll down my window while saying to you “don’t do drugs” while I give you a dollar that you spend on crack anyway.

This just goes to show how little you understand about Rare disease. You'll fail and that's mostly a shame for the patients you could've impacted in a positive way.

AZ will pay for the acquisition by laying off AZ reps. Most of them are lazy old school detail men. The paves way to pay for the new wave of high tech reps and products. Get used to it big dummy!

AZ will pay for the acquisition by laying off AZ reps. Most of them are lazy old school detail men. The paves way to pay for the new wave of high tech reps and products. Get used to it big dummy!
Really, you think that a company which acquires another company lays off its existing sales force!!! Give me what you are smoking, I want some....LOL

AZ trash on our site - we will go to the next launch and help them - plenty of places to land post Alexion - you keep your detailing job - leave rare disease to the professionals.

AZ trash on our site - we will go to the next launch and help them - plenty of places to land post Alexion - you keep your detailing job - leave rare disease to the professionals.
That’s all you got, I can see why your boring ass people are going to be showed the door soon. Remember my red-headed stepchild that you were bought OUT, why because your company didn’t have what it takes to be in with the big boys like US. So please take your poor emotions and get the hell out of here, we don’t need wussies like you.