Global CEO townhall

<

Did anybody get a chance to watch the global CEO webcast? How was it? Any key messages? I heard the Bonus factor was going to change?

One BPF for the entire company. Welcome to the communism of capital. :p

We also spend annually what amounts to the GDP of 110 countries. Not sustainable without higher sales and fatter margins.

We are taking the learning of India and bringing this to the whole world. In my village, we have a well where my mother pulled up water for our bath every day. Her bonus was our smiles and our warm embrace. Novartis will base the global bonus on these Indian values. Vasant will smile at each employee at the end of each and every year. That should be enough.

We are taking the learning of India and bringing this to the whole world. In my village, we have a well where my mother pulled up water for our bath every day. Her bonus was our smiles and our warm embrace. Novartis will base the global bonus on these Indian values. Vasant will smile at each employee at the end of each and every year. That should be enough.

Billion dollar smile. :) Worth the annual savings?

He looked genuine in changing the culture; but lets see if we can teach old dog new tricks. Also the lowering of the BPF in the US is going to hurt recruiting talent.

What was Vas' track record while he was part of the Vaccines leadership team? He was there for many years, but the business was never turned-around.
average/below avg so called leader....he and a bunch of others...some of them are now fing alcon and others at ag like vas...gsk fixed Vx ...our idiots couldn't do that. The smiley indian will make sure everything is sent to India for a low cost alt...