• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Gilead Earnings-Kite Flying Backwards

anonymous

Kite sales in the USA moved backwards 10% in Q1 vs Q4.

We will call this moment, the beginning of the end.

First the entire medical team leaves.

Then the CEO leaves.

Then poor sad Adriana gets canned.

40 people who sold CAR-T in the community where 80% of the patients are get laid off

Then more Medical people leave including The German, Italian, head of MSL's and Christina.

Gilead inserts a finance guy with zero oncology experiences as head of NA Commercial.

Can you hear the music baby?

Wake up Dave. Wake up James. Wake up Brett. This is called the beginning of the end. Your interviews are coming...better get prepared to explain all the strategizing you have done. Your day is coming.

Tick Tock

Brian Rotten has checked out. Probably going to join his friends at the next fly by night shitco that treats 100 patients a year. We wish you well Bri! I look forward to no longer having to listen to your incessant self-serving droning on national calls. I guess we never got those 100 enrollments, huh?

Brian Rotten has checked out. Probably going to join his friends at the next fly by night shitco that treats 100 patients a year. We wish you well Bri! I look forward to no longer having to listen to your incessant self-serving droning on national calls. I guess we never got those 100 enrollments, huh?
I will miss the ra ra emails about getting the 100 enrollments, they always pumped me up.