• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Gilead Sciences (GILD) Stock Nosedives on Q1 Earnings, Revenue Huge Miss

KARMA! Rip off patients and now y'all are sinking! Hope Trump cuts your pricing by 90%!!
Me too, Mrs. SmartyBritches, me too! Then all these evil drug companies will fail and that will really show them. Then all of the mutual funds and 401K that invest in the healthcare sector will tank as well. That will really fix them. Then everybody savings will dwindle to nothing and everybody in or about to retire will...hey wait a minute...that means I will only have half of MY nest egg. We better rethink this one Mrs. SmartyBritches!

Me too, Mrs. SmartyBritches, me too! Then all these evil drug companies will fail and that will really show them. Then all of the mutual funds and 401K that invest in the healthcare sector will tank as well. That will really fix them. Then everybody savings will dwindle to nothing and everybody in or about to retire will...hey wait a minute...that means I will only have half of MY nest egg. We better rethink this one Mrs. SmartyBritches!
Gilead is a rip off company - - - steals patents, outrageous pricing, and executive pay that is atrocious!

Gilead is a rip off company - - - steals patents, outrageous pricing, and executive pay that is atrocious!

Glad to see Gilead eating the big ol' slice of humble pie after wagging their finger at everyone with the launch and pricing of sovaldi. Anyone who staked their long-term future on the HCV franchise deserves to have to look at themselves in the mirror every morning and say to themselves - "what the fu-k am I going to do today that is different than what I did yesterday to get the gravy train back?" Enjoy the misery you're keeping as your credibility outside of HCV is shot to shit.

Glad to see Gilead eating the big ol' slice of humble pie after wagging their finger at everyone with the launch and pricing of sovaldi. Anyone who staked their long-term future on the HCV franchise deserves to have to look at themselves in the mirror every morning and say to themselves - "what the fu-k am I going to do today that is different than what I did yesterday to get the gravy train back?" Enjoy the misery you're keeping as your credibility outside of HCV is shot to shit.

so you didn't get hired. get over it and go back to the Abbvie board, please.
been here since '11 and i've accumulated sizable equity in GILD, so you could say I'm less than miserable. when the stock takes off, which it will eventually, i will think of how miserably jealous you will be.
low-balling V-crap hasn't helped gain marketshare, has it, Einstein? it must be embarrassing to sell that shit.
over and out.

been here since '11 and i've accumulated sizable equity in GILD, so you could say I'm less than miserable. when the stock takes off, which it will eventually, i will think of how miserably jealous you will be.
low-balling V-crap hasn't helped gain marketshare, has it, Einstein? it must be embarrassing to sell that shit.
over and out.

Sure you did queer !

over and out.
I agree. Think Iphone vs. Samsung. Apple makes all the profit per unit.

over and out.
Yo cheese whiz... I'm banking more $$$ on dividends with ABV than GILD. GILD is dead money. Why don't you go sell something? New ABV drug is gonna kill Eploser. Only way to make $$ on GILD is to short it. Good day.