Gild and Mrk War

anonymous

Can Mrk dethrone Gild. Or is a desperate bunch of idiots thinking abbe. Did not go far enough. All good points that the market has to validate. Let the games begin. Gild has to come up with 4 or 6 weeks of duration of therapy. Exciting indeed. This is competition.

GILD days in HCV are over! MRK came out with better pricing to help patients and third party payers!! Bye Bye GILD!!

Obviously poster you are correct the impact on GILD business portfolio will be significant perhaps as high as 15% share. On the other hand this competition could accelerate market development. With no market expansion the pain is significant. Gild could reverse this by getting a reduction of therapy dose to 8 weeks. Either way market growth must accelerate to lessen the obvious share loss to Mrk.

Of course we will lose some volume. But we eventually will lower prices and still dominate the Hep C market. No one is ever going to have 100% of the business in any disease state- but I don't see how we will fall below 90% market share. We have the best product by far and good managed care coverage.

Once the prices go down insurance will open up even more and our volume will go up. The sky isn't falling chicken littles...the future looks very bright! We have the best selling and arguably the most innovative pharmaceutical product of all time!

Half my team were subjected to harassment and put on a plan, then let go. How can we compete against Merck and Abbvie giving this large of a discount? Morale is very low here. There's at least 24 HV reps let go in last 2 months.

Half my team were subjected to harassment and put on a plan, then let go. How can we compete against Merck and Abbvie giving this large of a discount? Morale is very low here. There's at least 24 HV reps let go in last 2 months.

Not true! and as far as the VA is concerned I have 100% market share. Nice try. Parity is a bitch!

But in Q4 the VA was sucked dry of it's funds by Gilead and The TRx was close to nothing
The stock is tanking and 55% of our business is riding on Hep C. Why do you think the massive PIPs and terminations are occurring ? We are going down faster than Linda Lovelace

Milligan is running up huge options and mega salary and shareholders and the street are reflecting their anger. Stock was $122 in June Now is down to $86 ? Time to start looking for better outfit to work for. The warning signs are here and Gilead had it's best run but now it's all Downhill

Of course we will lose some volume. But we eventually will lower prices and still dominate the Hep C market. No one is ever going to have 100% of the business in any disease state- but I don't see how we will fall below 90% market share. We have the best product by far and good managed care coverage.

Once the prices go down insurance will open up even more and our volume will go up. The sky isn't falling chicken littles...the future looks very bright! We have the best selling and arguably the most innovative pharmaceutical product of all time!

Milligan is this you ? Maybe it's the Abbvie MOLE