What's up with GILD Stock?

Gilead will Never breach over the 80’s again. HIV portfolio maxes out at 50’s and the rest is tacked on. There’s no other billion dollar products coming my friends. Onc is a cost center. Not a surplus.

EXCLUSION under the disguise of inclusion and Diversity is why stock continues to fall. Look at all the strong leaders who have been pushed out or left…. Gilead is a mess they keep putting unqualified people in roles.

EXCLUSION under the disguise of inclusion and Diversity is why stock continues to fall. Look at all the strong leaders who have been pushed out or left…. Gilead is a mess they keep putting unqualified people in roles.

Yup! Unqualified white women have been the primary beneficiaries of senior leadership promotions throughout Gilead over the last few years and they’re running the company into the ground.

Yup! Unqualified white women have been the primary beneficiaries of senior leadership promotions throughout Gilead over the last few years and they’re running the company into the ground.
I’ve been warning my wife/daughters on this for years. Once they get as much as they can from white males, the unqualified “victims” move on to white females. Maybe that will open their eyes to the scam that is D&I

I’ve been warning my wife/daughters on this for years. Once they get as much as they can from white males, the unqualified “victims” move on to white females. Maybe that will open their eyes to the scam that is D&I

Good! Cuz like their Caucasian male brethren white females are now getting A LOT of non-meritorious sh!t. Unfair, unearned, and undeserved advantage for whites.

The stock falling has zero to do with D&I, and everything to do with not having good science and innovation running our company.
You can have both, diverse leadership and innovation. Plenty of good and diverse leaders pushed out due to horrible decisions from the top brass and push to change the culture.

Unqualified people in leadership positions is THE reason why Gilead is sinking. If you expand D&i to include ways of thinking and working and not just skin color then yeah, it’s another reason. Brown nosing and ass kissing go a long way to hiding ineptitude at Gilead.

I hope everyone voted the board out. I sure as shit did. It’s the only voice we, as shareholders, have. We had billions in unexpected revenue from Veklury and the stock didn’t budge. Gilead is dead. Dan and Johanna are worthless as leaders yet he makes 19 mil. What a joke.

I know quite a few white men at this company that are driving this ship into the ground just as hard as the women you refer to, starting first with Dan himself.