Genentech/Roche how can you do this?

Yes, we have morons on this thread but the REAL underlying issue is the D & I agenda being forced down everyone's throats. Movements that happen organically will last; this type just causes resentment and hiring of under-qualified people. GNE's been highjacked by special interest groups which will be the final nail in the coffin.

Nonsense. The POC here and likely to be hired here are NOT under qualified. In fact, we have more education and a better track record of sales performance than you. Have you seen the under qualified HD in Ohio or the underqualified HD just promoted from CS in the northwest? Both white, of course? Typical. You are an idiot racist. Next!

Nonsense. The POC here and likely to be hired here are NOT under qualified. In fact, we have more education and a better track record of sales performance than you. Have you seen the under qualified HD in Ohio or the underqualified HD just promoted from CS in the northwest? Both white, of course? Typical. You are an idiot racist. Next!
Actually, I am a POC and would rather be hired on my merits. Anyone who disagrees is an idiot racist? Just say racist and everyone sits down, shuts up and gives in. No interest in being a minority bully. Hire me if my qualifications are the best. That's true equality. Next!

I know I'll get some crazy responses but, can genentech stay in business with this model? I am really unsure if they can. It is amazing to be with a company that did all the great things we did and watch it fall apart so fast. Does anyone like the Hofman LaRoche family not see this is a disaster? I'll miss the old days but not this at all.

I know I'll get some crazy responses but, can genentech stay in business with this model? I am really unsure if they can. It is amazing to be with a company that did all the great things we did and watch it fall apart so fast. Does anyone like the Hofman LaRoche family not see this is a disaster? I'll miss the old days but not this at all.
Doomed model as proven by other guinea pig companies a la the consultants. The HLR family must have altitude sickness and unable to think clearly in those high alps? This train has been on a collision course for years even before it bought GNE - which is why they had to buy us.

You are doomed the minute you put Sales Reps on MBO's.........Now you will shift to the SF Corporate Culture of Managing Up, What SubTeam am I on?, "How to write the most impactful email, and not focusing on moving the product. I know the old tired line of Genentech sales force sucks.....blah blah blah.....Mostly written from an Oncology group point of view. It's ok to say we are a profit driven company who brings new science to people around the world.

You are doomed the minute you put Sales Reps on MBO's.........Now you will shift to the SF Corporate Culture of Managing Up, What SubTeam am I on?, "How to write the most impactful email, and not focusing on moving the product. I know the old tired line of Genentech sales force sucks.....blah blah blah.....Mostly written from an Oncology group point of view. It's ok to say we are a profit driven company who brings new science to people around the world.
Absolutely no leadership....the real leaders left or were forced out.

I think someone buying Genentech would be the best thing for everyone at this point. Ever other company is looking at Genentech and laughing. Read through the list of top ten mistakes made when restructuring... Gene is 10/10. Roche messed this one up bad.