Genentech/Roche how can you do this?

<

How can you throw people out during a country shut down? You make billions and you've have record sales. Are you that heartless?

Yes, they are. You think you we’re going to retire with Roche? How cute. That’s what you get when you put your expectations that highly for a company that does not care for you.

How can you throw people out during a country shut down? You make billions and you've have record sales. Are you that heartless?

Look in the mirror bro. How many times did you cheat the company by not working a full day (as defined by 7-8 hours min). How many times did you cheat on your expense reports? Or take credit for sales you did not generate. The mother Karma ship will come for all of us some day- so get ready. It will happen at your next employer too. Trust me on this one. Do something better than whine. Improve yourself. Go back to grad school with your severance? Or better yet, minimize yourself by buying a small house and living like tomorrow is your last day!

Look in the mirror bro. How many times did you cheat the company by not working a full day (as defined by 7-8 hours min). How many times did you cheat on your expense reports? Or take credit for sales you did not generate. The mother Karma ship will come for all of us some day- so get ready. It will happen at your next employer too. Trust me on this one. Do something better than whine. Improve yourself. Go back to grad school with your severance? Or better yet, minimize yourself by buying a small house and living like tomorrow is your last day!
AND it’s dicks like this who make me happy my age, salary and inability or unwillingness to buy into ecosystem bullshit resulted in not making it through the psycho mindset interview process. The ecosystem weirdos have jobs because hard selling sales reps made the company’s franchises grow like weeds. Your post reflects a lack of personality, intelligence and compassion. Good luck in the new bullshit world where you’re ass raped while in bed with insurance companies.

AND it’s dicks like this who make me happy my age, salary and inability or unwillingness to buy into ecosystem bullshit resulted in not making it through the psycho mindset interview process. The ecosystem weirdos have jobs because hard selling sales reps made the company’s franchises grow like weeds. Your post reflects a lack of personality, intelligence and compassion. Good luck in the new bullshit world where you’re ass raped while in bed with insurance companies.

Bro. If you are as good as you say you are here in this post, you would be staying here instead of living in fear that you need a job. The whole time you screwed the company over while going golfing everyday or selling real estate on the side. Truth hurts bro

Bro. If you are as good as you say you are here in this post, you would be staying here instead of living in fear that you need a job. The whole time you screwed the company over while going golfing everyday or selling real estate on the side. Truth hurts bro

Stop acting like you're so high and mighty. The job is what it is. Genentech is the one that hired 8 reps to each territory. Genentech is the reason why doctors won't let us in. Oncologist hate reps because of GENENTECH. It's hard not to when 8 reps are trying to go into just a few offices a month. Genentech is why so many places closed their offices. So get down off your high horse and be real. We all did what we could do.

Some didn't deserve the disrespect given their leadership and impact. Others deserved what they got coming to them-like the other post-ones who brag how little they work, what they got away with expensing, golfing or however they spent their time, etc. For some who didn't deserve it, fk genentech. For those who did, glad your ass got kicked the fk out.

As a manager at an oncology company that’s hiring, I want to say that you are valued assets who will be received with open arms almost anywhere you want to go. It’s easy to see that they’ve let go a lot of their winners. I don’t know the rhyme or reason that went into it but They clearly threw out the wheat with with the chafe.

DNAs loss is our gain. Again.

I’m not your “Bro” and your low end language suggesting that I am golfing or selling real estate is further evidence that the contrived message you’re being fed about those who were let go is saturating your brain. People weren’t let go because they were playing golf or selling real estate. They were let go because Genentech screwed up by over hiring in oncology then instead of simply shaving oncology they decided on a mass overhaul and slaughter of the entire sales force. BA thinks he can contract his way with managed care so well that he doesn’t need reps. They are keeping people who are younger, lower cost, more malleable (look it up because surely you don’t know the definition) and ultimately you all will also be cut! Yes! Give it a bit of time! You too will be cut. Sorry to predict, quite accurately, your doomed future, “Bro”

Dear Lord, how the frig can anyone be surprised by the ongoing changes at dear old DNA? Hell, I left just prior to the Lucentis crew getting slashed and burned and how no one would think it could happen to another franchise is quite humorous. Oncology has been the over staffed 800 lb gorilla for years and now, the reality has come home to roost. Remember folks, ZS and Associates has been the “man behind the curtain “ for decades, convincing companies to increase head count to maximize sales and then, wala, now it’s time to cut some fat, hmm, where do we start?? ZS will make that recommendation too.
The blatant arrogance of those like the duck head poster above is just the tip of the ice berg with what’s wrong there. As for the hiring manager who says the bio-onc reps will be welcomed with open arms, don’t bank on it. Roche, being a European, social healthcare supporter, is leveraging toward a national payer in the US where all you need is a handful of sales peeps to contract attractive pricing deals with the government and then the MDs will have to use whet the government contract mandates. Bank on it

Dear Lord, how the frig can anyone be surprised by the ongoing changes at dear old DNA? Hell, I left just prior to the Lucentis crew getting slashed and burned and how no one would think it could happen to another franchise is quite humorous. Oncology has been the over staffed 800 lb gorilla for years and now, the reality has come home to roost. Remember folks, ZS and Associates has been the “man behind the curtain “ for decades, convincing companies to increase head count to maximize sales and then, wala, now it’s time to cut some fat, hmm, where do we start?? ZS will make that recommendation too.
The blatant arrogance of those like the duck head poster above is just the tip of the ice berg with what’s wrong there. As for the hiring manager who says the bio-onc reps will be welcomed with open arms, don’t bank on it. Roche, being a European, social healthcare supporter, is leveraging toward a national payer in the US where all you need is a handful of sales peeps to contract attractive pricing deals with the government and then the MDs will have to use whet the government contract mandates. Bank on it
As for other companies welcoming, (some of), us with open arms - I'll second that. Left DNA oncology and have been offered several positions - some of those managers telling me they placed me at the front of the line. Genentech meant something a few years ago and memories are long.

Genentech is behind the curve when it comes to their namesake of ‘tech’. As other companies boldly take steps for decentralization, to create the remote work force. It shows the lack of leadership to harness technology that has been in front of our face for the past 2 decades. This would eliminate social aspects of coming into work for a place. And just simply focus on work at home. This would eliminate traffic in this area. It would greatly reduce our carbon footprint.