From the bottom of my heart,thanks AZ

anonymous

Thank you AZ , for taking away,once again, another benefit.
I suppose it only took 2-3 bad apples abusing personal days to eliminate the excused absence policy. For working mothers, AZ seems to be all about staying on their list..."best companies for working moms",etc.
I challenge all of you mothers and dads to formally complain that having personal days taken away , when not abused by a few complete idiots, is another example of something previously good now far removed.

So, be very ,very careful if your child is sick, or God forbid you are sick, cause you'd better be out there working no matter what.
What's next,AZ? What you gonna take away now?

I had an AZ partner once that actually said that she had x number of vacation days, x number of sick days and 5 personal days each year. People like her who abuse benefits hurt everyone. (She also used more short term disability than any other employee I've ever known.)

Butch of bitches , first. It's to late for most of you to get it or learn it . I see more doctors by 12noon and actually sell something then most of you do in three days and I never work on fridays . But those relationships with practioners some of you will never have because of the way the system is set up now plus most of you don't know how not to be phony or are just to stiff ! And stop your crying you can work the system for time off , become friends with some senior rep and learn the system

I suppose it only took 2-3 bad apples abusing personal days to eliminate the excused absence policy. For working mothers, AZ seems to be all about staying on their list..."best companies for working moms",etc.
I challenge all of you mothers and dads to formally complain that having personal days taken away , when not abused by a few complete idiots, is another example of something previously good now far removed.

So, be very ,very careful if your child is sick, or God forbid you are sick, cause you'd better be out there working no matter what.

Why not identify the people that abused the system and act accordingly. Lets face it next year will be another year of change. Execution is back. Forget the entrepreneurial mindset and spirit. I have several partners that are tremendous at routing and execution. Yet, their numbers are always terrible. Leaders will be disappointed that this metric does not lead to increased market share. It increases more check the boxes reps.

Butch of bitches , first. It's to late for most of you to get it or learn it . I see more doctors by 12noon and actually sell something then most of you do in three days and I never work on fridays . But those relationships with practioners some of you will never have because of the way the system is set up now plus most of you don't know how not to be phony or are just to stiff ! And stop your crying you can work the system for time off , become friends with some senior rep and learn the system
Shut up you bitch... You know you can't sell anything! You'll be gone real soon!

Unbelievable that you complain over losing a few days which technically never existed for field employees. AZ has given us an extra week of vacation after Christmas so you no longer need to take 5 days. You have floating holidays as well. Here is an idea: hold those free 5-8 days for your unscheduled sick days or kid's sick days. Anything over 5 sick days requires you to file short term disability! Here is a second idea, have your spouse share parenting sick days, not always AZ employees responsibility since so many thing we have all these flexible days while their spouse never uses their days! Again, save your days and be happy this company is still afloat!

Unbelievable that you complain over losing a few days which technically never existed for field employees. AZ has given us an extra week of vacation after Christmas so you no longer need to take 5 days. You have floating holidays as well. Here is an idea: hold those free 5-8 days for your unscheduled sick days or kid's sick days. Anything over 5 sick days requires you to file short term disability! Here is a second idea, have your spouse share parenting sick days, not always AZ employees responsibility since so many thing we have all these flexible days while their spouse never uses their days! Again, save your days and be happy this company is still afloat!

Well said!! bunch of spoiled bitches on this thread!

Yea I've heard that sorry ass shit from asshole reps before and laughed as more feet warmed in the sand from my coe win lol
Haha! I'm not an "asshole rep"... Retired veteran rep...best in the business when we actually sold something... Unlike your sorry ass! Made more $$$ than you'll ever see in your lifetime! So happy to not have to deal with dumb fucks like you anymore!.. Enjoy your Coe...might carry you til you're canned!

Haha! I'm not an "asshole rep"... Retired veteran rep...best in the business when we actually sold something... Unlike your sorry ass! Made more $$$ than you'll ever see in your lifetime! So happy to not have to deal with dumb fucks like you anymore!.. Enjoy your Coe...might carry you til you're canned!
Go fuck off into the sun set you fucking troll , lot of free time on your hands working as a greater at your local Walmart ? Enjoy your retirement and fuck off . Lol

You dumb assholes are worried about a few days, when 99% of us work 3 hours per day or less! I still love it here! Where else can we get by with this crap?? Quit bitchin', keep lying, and keep screwing AZ!

Your soul

Just saw the holiday calendar for 2017...The Fourth of July is on a Tuesday and we will not get Monday off. You will be required to use a manager's discretionary floating holiday or your vacation days.

Take that, all you Pascal and Mike Haters!!!

Really?... Why worry about that shit?.. Just take the time you need... Stay home... Enter your calls.. All day lie is what everyone does. Get with it idiot! You're job is gravy... Go with it! Stop complaining and keep taking your big paycheck for doing nothing anyway!

Really?... Why worry about that shit?.. Just take the time you need... Stay home... Enter your calls.. All day lie is what everyone does. Get with it idiot! You're job is gravy... Go with it! Stop complaining and keep taking your big paycheck for doing nothing anyway!
What has been a slow drip in the erosion of sales reps within big pharma is about to become a gusher.
These are the most unsustainable jobs next to Federal Govt. jobs. Paying six figures to deliver food and gather a few sample signatures is beyond stupid and if you are honest you would admit it. 'Would you pay yourself what you are paid if you owned this company? Would any of us? I think the answer is obvious. But as long as they want to pay me to play this ridiculous masquerade, then I will take my check and count my blessings that our leadership is totally clueless.

Go fuck off into the sun set you fucking troll , lot of free time on your hands working as a greater at your local Walmart ? Enjoy your retirement and fuck off . Lol
You're the troll dip shit... If you are still at AZ... Retired from AZ?! YES! Not at Walmart..... Operate my OWN business... Making 5 times what you are! You FUCK off!