Frazier is an anti-American, elitist

Thank god someone cares enough to stop voter suppression. What are you really afraid of? Huh? You are a racist

I see this board is overcome with marxist drivel.

A company filled with marxist snowflakes won't be doing what the extremely rude and non PC Maurice Hillerman used to do. Namely, save lives .

Ken was a good General Counsel during Vioxx but did not do much to move the company share price. MRK currently at $76 a share and all time high of $90 was 20 years ago.
Riding the Keytruda train…then he became to obsessed with a liberal political agenda…in the end, he couldn’t retire soon enough for many of us

trump was a disaster and I admire that Ken and other CEO's destroyed that idiot. It amazes me how the right are always whining and blaming everyone for their problems. Ken is super rich and is living a great life. That alone makes the right on this thread keep up at night. trump is a fat turd and I hope he runs again for the presidency because when he loses again he will have a heart attack.

trump was a disaster and I admire that Ken and other CEO's destroyed that idiot. It amazes me how the right are always whining and blaming everyone for their problems. Ken is super rich and is living a great life. That alone makes the right on this thread keep up at night. trump is a fat turd and I hope he runs again for the presidency because when he loses again he will have a heart attack.
Taker your TDS meds and calm down before you stoke out…The mistake Ken made was allowing his political agenda to bleed into his representation of Merck at the end, such as was the case with his public comments on the GA voting laws, which have been upheaved by the courts and are less restrictive than many lib states like NY.

Taker your TDS meds and calm down before you stoke out…The mistake Ken made was allowing his political agenda to bleed into his representation of Merck at the end, such as was the case with his public comments on the GA voting laws, which have been upheaved by the courts and are less restrictive than many lib states like NY.

You work for a company that leans to the left. If you had any pride and dignity you and the rest of the trumpies at Merck would have handed in your notices and worked for a company that sells pillows. The far right feeds it family by bending over to Democrats - truly pathetic.

Ken Frazier is organizing other CEO’s to fight Georgia’s proposed voter ID legislation (CNBC this morning). It centers on his opposition to voter ID laws. State ID’s in GA are provided at no charge. Showing an ID to vote is as insidious as requiring one to buy beer at 7-11 which people of all races and income routinely do.

If a person isn’t engaged enough to obtain a free ID, is it good for the country to have them voice their opinion on foreign policy/defense, tax policy, Supreme Court Justice selection, etc?

The theme these CEO’s are quietly advocating is larger government. It doesn’t make a lot of sense to empower representatives (of both parties) to exert more control on Americans. Our political elites fly private while we’re in commercial coach. They enjoy meals at five star restaurants (bought by lobbyists) while we’re locked down. When they talk about inequality they encourage Americans to be jealous, oppose one another. It’s a game of three-card monte where they focus your attention elsewhere as they move in for the win.

par for the course. CEO is a politician anyway. its a painful life, having no individuality.

You work for a company that leans to the left. If you had any pride and dignity you and the rest of the trumpies at Merck would have handed in your notices and worked for a company that sells pillows. The far right feeds it family by bending over to Democrats - truly pathetic.
Not quite, we are still focused on profit, satisfying stakeholders…called capitalism, something the left claims to be racist and unfair…nice try though with your simple little analogy