Frazier is an anti-American, elitist

Greenberg is snitching on your boy Gaetz to save his tail. Was obvious from the beginning Gaetz was a fraud. It’s so easy to fool you Yt boys. Tell you something you want to hear. And PS. We only watch the new channel BNC, B lack News Channel, Comcast 1116, Direct Tv 342
very credible coming from the party of AOC...

There is a long history of black voter suppression in American politics. I may not be black but I still find the ongoing systemic inequality in this country disgusting. Would you prefer that Ken just do nothing? That as a successful black man he should just stay quiet and turn a blind eye? You don’t get it. BECAUSE he is successful and a high profile person of color he is doing the right thing by voicing his concerns and advocating for everyones’ voter rights. So sure, he doesn’t have to care or do anything I suppose. He can just play it safe and look the other way and live his life. But he doesn’t. He is choosing to stand for something. Just like you are choosing to advocate that people of color should not fully participate in a democratic process. It’s incredible reading your bizarre rant and how racist your are. I hope the company figures out who you are. You are a cancer. People like you can’t hide yourself for long just know that.

There is a long history of black voter suppression in American politics. I may not be black but I still find the ongoing systemic inequality in this country disgusting. Would you prefer that Ken just do nothing? That as a successful black man he should just stay quiet and turn a blind eye? You don’t get it. BECAUSE he is successful and a high profile person of color he is doing the right thing by voicing his concerns and advocating for everyones’ voter rights. So sure, he doesn’t have to care or do anything I suppose. He can just play it safe and look the other way and live his life. But he doesn’t. He is choosing to stand for something. Just like you are choosing to advocate that people of color should not fully participate in a democratic process. It’s incredible reading your bizarre rant and how racist your are. I hope the company figures out who you are. You are a cancer. People like you can’t hide yourself for long just know that.
I've come to learn that he who cries "racism" is typically the biggest racist in the room. Take this a--hole, for example.

Spend 3 minutes on Fox News. Impossible not to be filled with hate based on a lie. Can’t wait till Gaetz creepy azz goes down and Tucker too.
You really need to put the "fox News is Racist" talking point to bed. I challenge you to provide even ONE example of bias at Fox. That network is about as middle-of-the-road as it gets.

Almost all of our media have failed us. I identify as liberal, but I can't watch MSNBC or CNN anymore. Just too much narrative framing. Not the blatant lies that Fox spreads, but just as disingenuous.

I get most of my news from BBC, Speigel or NPR.
Please provide even ONE example of a lie from Fox News. I'll give you all the time you need to search the entire history of Fox News.

Ken Frazier is organizing other CEO’s to fight Georgia’s proposed voter ID legislation (CNBC this morning). It centers on his opposition to voter ID laws. State ID’s in GA are provided at no charge. Showing an ID to vote is as insidious as requiring one to buy beer at 7-11 which people of all races and income routinely do.

If a person isn’t engaged enough to obtain a free ID, is it good for the country to have them voice their opinion on foreign policy/defense, tax policy, Supreme Court Justice selection, etc?

The theme these CEO’s are quietly advocating is larger government. It doesn’t make a lot of sense to empower representatives (of both parties) to exert more control on Americans. Our political elites fly private while we’re in commercial coach. They enjoy meals at five star restaurants (bought by lobbyists) while we’re locked down. When they talk about inequality they encourage Americans to be jealous, oppose one another. It’s a game of three-card monte where they focus your attention elsewhere as they move in for the win.

So well thought out. It has nothing to do with race, color, creed, sexual orientation, age, etc. etc. It's about law similar to other states. You speak so clear, so logical to this issue. And I say, Kenny Frazier is absolutely a hypocrite as those of us who know what they have done in their career, know they practice moral relativism. A

And, KENNY, I thought you said paraphrasing, "We shouldn't reward the best NETWORKERS or degrees when hiring people....say, whites versus black."?

Well, what do you do, you hypocrite. You networked with whites all the way to the tippy top of MRK. Right? You are networking like a "bandit" now to drive an improper pressure on States with all Americas have ONE VOTE. And you are using your "DEGREE" of CEO, MRK to gain access, influence, control and ultimately, power. Wow. Your a flipping hypocrite. You deserve no more VOICE than any AMERICAN. Because you know the truth as to the things you would never speak.

Thank god someone cares enough to stop voter suppression. What are you really afraid of? Huh? You are a racist

What a world we have since last Spring- It is now, all things systemic, all things racist. Wow. Joke.

Everything. EVERYTHING is reduced to simplistic, color in your and those that want to wield it's perceived power for benefit, not justice. For gain, not unity. For 'get even-ism', not moving forward, together. [The law, which I've read most, parallels other states in the "UNION" and is less restrictive than some others. So, why does Kenny prove yet again, lying is synonymous circumventing law (i.e. being a nasty lawyer)?]

You are the racist for immediately defaulting to all too easy, race card. Absolutely racist thinking.

Every person I have ever met could be a racist, could have racial tendencies or could be naive and unmotivated to act in terms of color or culture with someone they interact. The same goes for you.

And that inherent, potential for bias is true of virtually every other way in which we dissect the human condition. The bias with which we filter their environment. Let's say, theoretically, your scared in certain areas of where you live and travel? I quickly say, "your a weak, low life racist for feeling scared around whatever race lives in that area." Or maybe you're just filtering the best you can and prejudging areas with a higher percentage of criminal activity? I say, "So your prejudging people struggling to get by and live a decent life!" Bet, Kenny Frazier stays the hell out of low income, undeserved areas. Or maybe you don't like lower income homes and housing? "Wow, our a housing racist, are you?, I scream! Or maybe you lie a lot, to yourself and others in ways that make you feel better but are intellectually dishonest. You can't stop and read and try to at least understand fully, cogent arguments of a differing opinion like the one that started this thread?

I'm prejudice against lairs and lies like an attorney businessman not liking a law so he goes on an inappropriate, networking tirade misrepresenting the changes in law for political gain. For self aggrandizement after he's made a shit ton of fiat on the backs of all Americans. All Americans.

So why are certain people, or groups of people, so hell bent to push back on a State in it's sovereignty, elected officials in a REPRESENTATIVE government with State power electing to modify election law in ways they believe are appropriate? We know why? Some want the easy, low threshold to perform something that some of us revere. The sacred right to vote. One vote, one person, all elections.

Now, go buy some smokes and six pack. Remember your valid ID at that 'iffy' gas station where you feel just a bit uneasy. Now call that racist, dolt.

With all due respect, what do you know as some of us know, all the various "judgements", oversights, mis-truth, accounting practice, collusive actions and improper legalistic actions has certain CEOs made in their career at Merck, etc.? If you had 5% disclosed of his actions brought to light you might just sit your ridiculous self down. Kenny is working a path of redemption, massive ego soothing and legacy building. You do not understand the "ceo animal' per se, circa 2021.

And, what if Kenneth Frazier, former Merck CEO actually worked on what he knows? The corruption in the very industry he made a killing and still does? What if he worked to clean that up a bit? But know, that would be too DIFFICULT. Too controversial. Too credible that would yield real, massive benefit of undeserved minorities in inner cities and those in rural America. You see, the EASY thing to BANK GOODWILL and FAVOR is doing what he is doing with legislation, etc. What he is doing is EASY these days. And wrong, why you startling say!

Anyone that values freedom and liberty is vehemently opposed to wanting ever-increasing major corporate American companies dictating policy and legislative influence MORE than they already do with legal and ILLEGAL lobbyist activity at the FEDERAL and STATE levels. But then, you probably think corporate America, PhRMA act like saints with our legislative "targets" and goals of influence.

We are in deep trouble as people like you under appreciate the improper power and control in aristocracy, elitist influence coupled with media manipulation and corrupt politicians.

Mr. Frazier Please read the entire law before commenting. You may be an attorney, but making claims that are false is typical. Why haven't you made statements about New Jersey voting laws??
Another idiot who makes tons of money jumping on a band wagon with Hollywood. If he read it he would see the law has more voting rights then most states, even Biden’s Delaware that’s has hardly any, even NY. I live in GA and my husband and I received six ballots each. We request absentee but then received five additional ballots with slight changes spelling of our names. We didn’t use them. We have to use I.d for everything and should and should to vote. Can’t believe in America people opposing it. We all know why.

Another idiot who makes tons of money jumping on a band wagon with Hollywood. If he read it he would see the law has more voting rights then most states, even Biden’s Delaware that’s has hardly any, even NY. I live in GA and my husband and I received six ballots each. We request absentee but then received five additional ballots with slight changes spelling of our names. We didn’t use them. We have to use I.d for everything and should and should to vote. Can’t believe in America people opposing it. We all know why.
Sadly It's not about the truth and facts, its about the narrative...

I am a Merck shareholder but I don’t think I can stomach Frazier much longer. Here’s a black American man who rose to be CEO of one of the largest American pharmaceutical companies and earns $28M a year whining about perceived “racism” in the country that enabled his wealth and prosperity. Hey Ken, you are not paid $28M to be an “activist”. You are paid to lead your company to discover and bring to market innovative medicines to cure physical illness! This is a prime example of why affirmative action doesn’t work. It seems many black people who work hard and achieve success still can’t get RACE out of their brains. That is your limiting factor and you will forever be oppressed in your own minds until you finally throw off those imaginary shackles you put on yourself.

Your departure from this company is long overdue. Maybe Merck will finally get back to its true mission and once again be a leader in the pharmaceutical industry.

I am a Merck shareholder but I don’t think I can stomach Frazier much longer. Here’s a black American man who rose to be CEO of one of the largest American pharmaceutical companies and earns $28M a year whining about perceived “racism” in the country that enabled his wealth and prosperity. Hey Ken, you are not paid $28M to be an “activist”. You are paid to lead your company to discover and bring to market innovative medicines to cure physical illness! This is a prime example of why affirmative action doesn’t work. It seems many black people who work hard and achieve success still can’t get RACE out of their brains. That is your limiting factor and you will forever be oppressed in your own minds until you finally throw off those imaginary shackles you put on yourself.

Your departure from this company is long overdue. Maybe Merck will finally get back to its true mission and once again be a leader in the pharmaceutical industry.

hey bitch sounds like you’re the one who needs to leave. Oh wait you can’t. Hilarious. Proud of being a Merck shareholder? Haha then you broke. Oh you mad? You mad bc all 10 of your shares barely made any money this quarter? Don’t be jealous bc he can afford to have 2mil worth of stock and you can’t. The unconscious bias at this company is out of control. I really hope it’s the same kl***man poppin his pie hole whining and crying about minorities and millennials otherwise Merck has a bigger racism and bias problem than they know.

Go fuck yourself. What the fuck do you know about being black in this country. You’re disgusting for even talking about shackles and implying it’s some kind of imagination. You’ve lost your goddamn mind. You raise your kids to be racist like you?

hey bitch sounds like you’re the one who needs to leave. Oh wait you can’t. Hilarious. Proud of being a Merck shareholder? Haha then you broke. Oh you mad? You mad bc all 10 of your shares barely made any money this quarter? Don’t be jealous bc he can afford to have 2mil worth of stock and you can’t. The unconscious bias at this company is out of control. I really hope it’s the same kl***man poppin his pie hole whining and crying about minorities and millennials otherwise Merck has a bigger racism and bias problem than they know.
unconscious bias, Merck has a big racism problem (exiting CEO is Black)...dude you need a reality check, likely some medication to calm your ass down, relieve some anger...this is probably the same dude who cries racism all over the boards, my guess is he blames it for his own lack of success.

Go fuck yourself. What the fuck do you know about being black in this country. You’re disgusting for even talking about shackles and implying it’s some kind of imagination. You’ve lost your goddamn mind. You raise your kids to be racist like you?
so much anger and hate, everything and everyone racists...I actually feel sorry for you, can't be fun to live life as you

Come on Ken - wake up - UCLA students report that soap dispensers force them to show their light colored palms to get soap. These automatic dispensers are part of systemic oppression and racism. Join with the UCLA students and eliminate automatic soap dispensers at Merck.