• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

For GOD's sake

<

It's Super Bowl Sunday. Get off of the site and enjoy some wings and beer with friends.

Big f'n deal the Super Bowl, you are an idiot, not everyone gives a crap about football and maybe just maybe some people have bigger concerns than eating wings and watching a stupid game. Who are you to & how to spend my Sunday afternoon!!

I think the above poster meant well. It is Sunday! Super Bowl or not try and make the most of your weekend. We all deserve that! since the company hasn't once considered their employees during this process one bit!!!

I am sure the majority of you don't remember, but I actually remember having to fly into a meeting on the Super Bowl Sunday. I think they gave us free popcorn or something.

I am sure the majority of you don't remember, but I actually remember having to fly into a meeting on the Super Bowl Sunday. I think they gave us free popcorn or something.

Yea. Me as well. Flew to Minniapolis for a preceptorcship diabetes training class at the Mayo Clinic for the launch of Galvus! another Novartis bust! Actually is was the last Super Bowl that Peyton Manning was in playing for the Indy Colts.......Or if you are Wilfred Brimley, it's pronounce "Dibeetis."

There is not a damn thing any of us can do to control our fate. Getting all pissy on here won't help you save your job. Use these next 5 days to make yourselves happy on Novartis dime and hope for the best. Good luck