• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Foley Does It Again!

anonymous

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read today's email from Mike Foley about KM's Betaseron sales. Why on earth would an NSM single out an individual an risk the enmity of those in the sales force (most of us) who aren't doing nearly as well? Mr Foley - if you didn't already know - there ARE territories that historically do well (see Ken S.) and those who follow reap the benefits. Nothing against KM, but to single her out and tell the rest of to follow her example is INSULTING! Do you really think all we have to do is sell with passion and close hard to gain Betaseron patients? You and Dan and Paul are doing more to demotivate the this once great sales force than anyone I've ever known. I don't begrudge KM anything, but you are doing a great disservice to her by holding her up on a pedestal to the rest of us to emulate. Morons!

<

Foley is doing it to keep demotivating the sales force. He thinks everyone is just going to quit without severance. Guess what Foley! I'm not quiting without the money I had rightfully earned. So, keep doing what you are doing. THE EVIDENCE KEEPS MOUNTING AGAINST BAYER!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read today's email from Mike Foley about KM's Betaseron sales. Why on earth would an NSM single out an individual an risk the enmity of those in the sales force (most of us) who aren't doing nearly as well? Mr Foley - if you didn't already know - there ARE territories that historically do well (see Ken S.) and those who follow reap the benefits. Nothing against KM, but to single her out and tell the rest of to follow her example is INSULTING! Do you really think all we have to do is sell with passion and close hard to gain Betaseron patients? You and Dan and Paul are doing more to demotivate the this once great sales force than anyone I've ever known. I don't begrudge KM anything, but you are doing a great disservice to her by holding her up on a pedestal to the rest of us to emulate. Morons!
NO NO NO!!
What must happen is that everybody must spread the word and insist that everyone in your district knows what foley feels about us annonymously.

This is the worst environment I have ever worked in. I am done, I will just not work and take their money. Before they realize what I am doing I will have another job. I may be doing both at the same time!