Flipt

anonymous

Remains the worst PBM plan in the industry. After paying $220 for epi-pens, and now $400 for my medication that the mail order pharmacy hasn’t stocked in almost a year, there will still be $30 remaining on our family deductible. Which means our next rx will also be $300. I’m missing the part on all the great savings. Because I can drive across town to get it for $7 less? This is an embarrassment and needs to be fixed!

<

Remains the worst PBM plan in the industry. After paying $220 for epi-pens, and now $400 for my medication that the mail order pharmacy hasn’t stocked in almost a year, there will still be $30 remaining on our family deductible. Which means our next rx will also be $300. I’m missing the part on all the great savings. Because I can drive across town to get it for $7 less? This is an embarrassment and needs to be fixed!

But those people who came up with this bullshit have all been promoted. What a disgrace

Everyone knows FLIPT was a “unique” hedge fund group’s approach to PBM. Of course those who launched the initiative were promoted- they contributed to saving the company a ton of money- employees left holding the bag - haggling and bartering between sixteen local pharmacies for their families medicine. Kind of ironic a pharmaceutical manufacturer would encourage employees to play bingo on prescription medications. It’s just another way to put patients first- employees take a number. Don’t worry next year’s prescription plan will probably be a GOOD Rx mailing to all employees and a jelly of the month card

Everyone knows FLIPT was a “unique” hedge fund group’s approach to PBM. Of course those who launched the initiative were promoted- they contributed to saving the company a ton of money- employees left holding the bag - haggling and bartering between sixteen local pharmacies for their families medicine. Kind of ironic a pharmaceutical manufacturer would encourage employees to play bingo on prescription medications. It’s just another way to put patients first- employees take a number. Don’t worry next year’s prescription plan will probably be a GOOD Rx mailing to all employees and a jelly of the month card

Don't laugh at Good RX. It saved me a lot of money last year off the complete joke of Flipt. Novartis knows it is terrible and just doesn't care because it saves them so much money to screw their employees over.

Retiree here. Was doubtful that Flipt would work as well as ES, especially since they use an App instead of website. Between us we get 9 medications of which 4 are brand name and use mail order. We just call the 800 number, order with a tech and it arrives in 3 days. Prices are the same as ES except the generics have a zero co-pay. Once there was a hiccup with a missing item and they FedExed it at no charge. If the company is saving money…..good for them. I see no erosion in service and lower costs for us.

Retiree here. Was doubtful that Flipt would work as well as ES, especially since they use an App instead of website. Between us we get 9 medications of which 4 are brand name and use mail order. We just call the 800 number, order with a tech and it arrives in 3 days. Prices are the same as ES except the generics have a zero co-pay. Once there was a hiccup with a missing item and they FedExed it at no charge. If the company is saving money…..good for them. I see no erosion in service and lower costs for us.

Good for you. My experience has been horrible with Flipt. They denied my branded medication. My physician's staff sent over all needed paperwork to prove that I had failed on generics and needed the branded. Flipt still denied it. I have been paying several hundred dollars a month out of pocket for this medication since we were switched to Flipt. Plus the annual cap does not apply to me, per Flipt, because I am being "penalized for using a branded drug when generics are available". With ES, I never paid more than $30 a month for this medication.