FLIPT

The F***t representative told me yesterday that even if all 5 of my family members had $200 of their deductible met, the $600 family deductible isn’t met until 2 members have met their $300 deductible. And when the price on F***t was less than what we were charged, she said you have to lock in the price on the app. Isn’t the price, the price? Who is running this plan? Russian Oligarchs?

and is NVS suggesting I transfer my families many RXs to 6 different pharmacies around town to save money? It would take me all day to pick up our prescriptions. What a bad joke this is.

The F***t representative told me yesterday that even if all 5 of my family members had $200 of their deductible met, the $600 family deductible isn’t met until 2 members have met their $300 deductible. And when the price on F***t was less than what we were charged, she said you have to lock in the price on the app. Isn’t the price, the price? Who is running this plan? Russian Oligarchs?

and is NVS suggesting I transfer my families many RXs to 6 different pharmacies around town to save money? It would take me all day to pick up our prescriptions. What a bad joke this is.

Flipt is so bad. I assume Novartis must own it.