Flector Patch going to P4 vs PHR

Pfizer has resorted to marketing the Flector patch? HA HA HA! How low can a company go? This is simply laughable!!! I'm glad I got my severance and a new job!!

Yes! Pfizer "career" reps are now promoting generic diclofenac..........a new low.

But PDI is promoting the only branded natural "Premarin". Go figure.

I am an Exec Pain Specialty Rep at King. The Pfizer DSR in my area was recently promoted. Other King reps seem to think we will all come over on your primary health side, isn't it likely they woul keep is specialty and use me as the DSR? As the highest titled rep in my district I think it makes sense buy am wondering how Pfizer develops this progression.

I am an Exec Pain Specialty Rep at King. The Pfizer DSR in my area was recently promoted. Other King reps seem to think we will all come over on your primary health side, isn't it likely they woul keep is specialty and use me as the DSR? As the highest titled rep in my district I think it makes sense buy am wondering how Pfizer develops this progression.

You have got to be kidding! You cannot even write and you are the highest titled rep in your division? You King people are amazing!

Dude, I hate to piss on your parade, but they are going to place you where there is an opening. That's if there are openings. As for career progression, a lot more hoops to go through these days that require classes, etc. outside of work.

Holy shit wow! Please don't base your impression of all King reps on this idiot! We have our fair share of dumbasses, but titles don't mean SHIT at King! After The Alpharma merger, the sales force was "leveled" based on prior year performance. So we have tenured great people who are just "Pain Specialty" and then we have complete idiots (as illustrated) that had a good year and are "Executive" please oh please don't take him/her seriously! King is King, pain, specialty whatever - we sell the same products to the same targets and are no superior (or inferior) to anyone in this industry! We are just doing our jobs and praying we don't end up working with the likes of Mr Exec wannabe DSR!

To compare a King rep to a Pfizer rep is laughable, especially since "Executive" pain reps at King are just field reps. Plus, you're talking about two totally different companies and cultures. If you think you'll slide in over here as a specialty rep you are wrong. Well, let me clarify that: years ago this would not ecen have been considered; the "specialty" reps who've been promoted over the last 2-3 years were ONLY promoted due to vacancies, as a lot of them have less than 3 years worth of experience - and NO hospital sales experience. It's the dumbing down of Pfizer.

I'm sorry, but this guy is a dick.

Sorry, Pfizer. King reps are the King and your our queens.

welcome to Pfizer. Since you're new your "rating" will be normalized as average when the layoffs come next year and you will likely be gone.

Pfizer doesn't want the king reps. No one at Pfizer views you guys as better than Pfizer reps....do King reps get this? Wyeth reps appeared to get it.