FIRE YOUR BOSS WEDNESDAY MORNING

Anonymous

Yes, *67-Area Code-Their Number, that's all you need to do. Wednesday between 9-12, your time zone.

You can also fire inept reps the same way, Thursday between 9-12 noon, your time zone.

This should have everybody running around like a hottie in the state hospital sex offender ward.

<

Yes, *67-Area Code-Their Number, that's all you need to do. Wednesday between 9-12, your time zone.

You can also fire inept reps the same way, Thursday between 9-12 noon, your time zone.

This should have everybody running around like a hottie in the state hospital sex offender ward.

what does this do? Block their call?

So here it is, 9:30 Pacific time, and I have already let go 2 managers. The highs, the lows. They will feel better shortly when they get their "Real" call. I'm getting pretty good at imitating the SD.

Thinking of firing Ian.

I missed out on Kindler.

Use www.spoofcall.com, or www.phonegangster.com. You can can someone, while having the callerid show whatecer number you want (ie SD, or DM number. So grab a roster and let the good times roll.