• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Final SB String

We'll see how black and blue you are after bain & co management consultants give BB a few pointers on how to know you down a notch.

I'm not scared of Mitt Romney's minions in white short sleeve shirts on bikes from Bain. Never fear the cult nor the black name badge coming to decorate you with pamphlets.

The real SB has been a class act and I can validate

A real class act? You call someone stirring up fear and worry on cafepharma a class act? There are few thing SB is and class act he is not! He is either
1) someone stealing confidential information that he is privilage to and posting bits and pieces on CP.
2) some nut job that is completely making stuff up and throwing as man things against the wall hoping something will stick. Even a broken clock is right 2 times a day.

In the end what have we gotten? Nothing! We all know there are layoffs . All this has done is spawn panic and people grasping at anything that's posted with an SB at the end. There are dozens of people posting nonsense and putting bs at the end of it. This person is not a class act

A real class act? You call someone stirring up fear and worry on cafepharma a class act? There are few thing SB is and class act he is not! He is either
1) someone stealing confidential information that he is privilage to and posting bits and pieces on CP.
2) some nut job that is completely making stuff up and throwing as man things against the wall hoping something will stick. Even a broken clock is right 2 times a day.

In the end what have we gotten? Nothing! We all know there are layoffs . All this has done is spawn panic and people grasping at anything that's posted with an SB at the end. There are dozens of people posting nonsense and putting bs at the end of it. This person is not a class act

Thanks Bob. Go back to banging your kids nanny. It's been a stressful week for life at the top.

Privilage

No asshole I'm just a rep and don't appreciate the rumors and lies. We all all find out soon, we don't need all this

Ftr, the top post here (whether or not it is SB) is not a lie, nor is it a rumor. The impact on INBU is accurate. The impact on BHBU seems low as a percentage, but that may be because the number I have for the field as it is now is not accurate.

I would assume that most people are here looking for rumors, etc through all of this "transparency" rather than recipes to pin in Pinterest, correct?

No, you're right. The only truly honorable thing to do is to tell them to shove their request up their polly-wog. Who cares what they think, am I right? Stupid kiss-ass comments aren't going to save your job if you're slated to be axed and a no-comment won't haunt you if they keep you. We all know upper-management has a short-term memory and most likely will have changed before the next re-org. Maybe that's why they had such a short-notice on the request. If people had thought about it for a few days, they wouldn't have gotten a response. As is, you've probably got some of the deepest bullshit a tenured bunch of kiss-asses could create. Should be hilarious.

bump

what do you think this site is? the WSJ. people disclose information all the time, ever hear of watergate? so many examples, don't read it if you don't like it 'spawn panic'? what a drama queen you are

Ftr, the top post here (whether or not it is SB) is not a lie, nor is it a rumor. The impact on INBU is accurate. The impact on BHBU seems low as a percentage, but that may be because the number I have for the field as it is now is not accurate.

I would assume that most people are here looking for rumors, etc through all of this "transparency" rather than recipes to pin in Pinterest, correct?

Bump.

I believe this is why another thread was created saying it was "worse than feared."

Again, overall IBU + NBU impact (INBU) is just at 18%. The numbers for the BHBU were off from what I've seen, and it's not because of the source. SB (or someone purportedly claiming to be SB) stated a 28% impact on BHBU from 570:

For first, yes and for second your number is wrong, 570 reps there and 25% is the mid part of range, it's 22 to 28% and at 28%, SB

That would = approximately 410 BHBU reps remaining (570 x .72) or a cut of 160 (570 x .28)

Again, SB or someone purportedly claiming to SB contradicts this number later:

So the total headcount calculated is;
210 BHBU reps out
24 BHBU DMs out
3 BHBU RDs out
Can SB confirm this?

14 DM's not 24, yes on the RSD and about 15 too high on rep count, - SB

210 - 15 = 195

570 - 195 = 345

Many lives are affected here regardless of that the numbers are, but for full transparency the actual number to expect will be right at 400. To calculate that true percentage impact, take that final number and divide it by the current number of territories (base + green) and subtract from 1. It will be 30+%.

Again, this is simply to provide some transparency and not to cause anxiety or panic. I wish everyone the best of luck.

Not SB