• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Fat Limbaugh is getting worried.

Rocknwolf

Interesting article from a conservatard source, WorldNetDaily, home of the idiot "birther "assholes of America.
Fatty is got to be wondering WTF. Now he is worried about Ron Paul "killing" conservatard chances. This is great! Maybe fatty will stroke out and start speaking in tongues, which would make more sense than the conservatard crap and lies he spews out daily.
The thing is, finally Willard tells the truth about his activities at Bain. So if Obama screwed up, he admits he did too.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/rush-romney-admits-hes-just-like-obama/

<

Romey's a horrible candidate, he'll be so easy to beat. I wouldn't even worry about it.

Again, walk me through how the Fairy and Chief wins Virginia, North Carolina, Ohio, and Florida (with Rubio on the ticket)? That' the election right there. Your post is anti-intellectual, as usual. Better luck next time lemming.

Interesting article from a conservatard source, WorldNetDaily, home of the idiot "birther "assholes of America.
Fatty is got to be wondering WTF. Now he is worried about Ron Paul "killing" conservatard chances. This is great! Maybe fatty will stroke out and start speaking in tongues, which would make more sense than the conservatard crap and lies he spews out daily.
The thing is, finally Willard tells the truth about his activities at Bain. So if Obama screwed up, he admits he did too.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/rush-romney-admits-hes-just-like-obama/

At this pace, the comedian Limbaugh will get hooked on pain killers once again. He will need to take another trip as a sex tourist to South America after Willard loses the election in November.

Which states to you aren't pieces of shit? Don't worry...Romney takes those also.

I live in California; Romney has no prayer here. He has no prayer in the good states: California, New York, Massachusetts (i know he was gov. there, but he won't beat Obama there), Vermont, Washington state, DC, Connecticut, and Oregon. The not so great states Romney has no prayer: Illinois, New Jersey, Delaware, Rhode Island, Maryland, Minnesota, probably Michigan and Wisconsin too. The crap states Romney WILL win: Texas, Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee, West Virginia, Kentucky, Missouri, Kansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, North and South Dakota, and the cult capitol Utah. In other words, the states with the lowest IQs vs. the states with higher ones..yes, there is a correlation. Oh, and the states with highest obesity rates Romney will win. Don't shoot the messenger.

I live in California; Romney has no prayer here. He has no prayer in the good states: California, New York, Massachusetts (i know he was gov. there, but he won't beat Obama there), Vermont, Washington state, DC, Connecticut, and Oregon. The not so great states Romney has no prayer: Illinois, New Jersey, Delaware, Rhode Island, Maryland, Minnesota, probably Michigan and Wisconsin too. The crap states Romney WILL win: Texas, Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee, West Virginia, Kentucky, Missouri, Kansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, North and South Dakota, and the cult capitol Utah. In other words, the states with the lowest IQs vs. the states with higher ones..yes, there is a correlation. Oh, and the states with highest obesity rates Romney will win. Don't shoot the messenger.
The only correlation here is between you and your state...which ranks near the bottom of IQs, making it what you call a 'shit' state. No doubt, products of the California public education system like you and the continued influx of illegals from Tijuana and Arizona are major contributing factors for the dumbing down and blueness of California.

http://anepigone.blogspot.com/2010/05/state-iq-estimates-2009.html