Farewell Fanapt

Fanapt reps are the most admired sales force in the pharmaceutical industry. They drive around, hang out at clinics, talk to patients in the waiting room. Then voice mail in a success story. Go get them, I'm a FAN!

Fanapt reps will be getting new strength of Exelon Patch and will be calling on neuro's again. PC reps will be downsized and will overlap with neuro-psych reps but not in all territories. Trying desperately to buy a product or company but nothing working right now. Mgr telling me timeline for Feb-March 2013 layoffs unless product or company bought. PC has nothing to sell. This is horrible.

The Fanapt Brand director stated directly at our DPM that ..."we are still in talks about promoting Exelon Patch, if we do get the product it will be for promotion to psych only not neuro's"

It seems like They do not need or even want us to be part of that brand.

Expect NeuroPsych to be gone 2013

Patch promotion to psyches? Not promising. Have promoted Exelon off and on since launch. The number of psyches treating geriatric patients, (dementia), in any significant number is very low. Very few take medicare. Very few reps needed to cover this segment.

Exactly why we do not promote Patch any longer in our Psych unit. This BU for some crazy reason is blindly committed to promote Fananpt. Since Neuro's don't Rx Anti-psychcotics they removed all Neuros from our call plan and gave them to Primary care.

There are NO PLANS for Speciality to revisit our old Neuros when Primary Care have been successfully calling on them for over a year now.

That is why IF and I mean IF Speciality gets Patch again it will only be a P2 call to a few Tier one Psychs.

There will not be a NP division next year

Exactly why we do not promote Patch any longer in our Psych unit. This BU for some crazy reason is blindly committed to promote Fananpt. Since Neuro's don't Rx Anti-psychcotics they removed all Neuros from our call plan and gave them to Primary care.

There are NO PLANS for Speciality to revisit our old Neuros when Primary Care have been successfully calling on them for over a year now.

That is why IF and I mean IF Speciality gets Patch again it will only be a P2 call to a few Tier one Psychs.

Wtf are you smoking dude? The BU will sell to Neuros as was announced at Boston Managers Meeting. Those are the facts skippy

Obviously you were WRONG! NP is here to stay!