Fall car order???

anonymous

So called fleet recently. The company was supposed to put out the new car ordering info late August. And now they are telling them they are still working on it with no specific date for car reorders. Spells trouble?

So called fleet recently. The company was supposed to put out the new car ordering info late August. And now they are telling them they are still working on it with no specific date for car reorders. Spells trouble?

That’s because they are anticipating a bunch of cars they will reallocate. September is right around the corner .

When they skipped the spring order cycle, wheels said we were going to order in September. One guy in my district called last week and they said there’s “no update”. If skipping the spring order was done to save money so people can keep their jobs, that’s fine but now there are so many of us with over 100K miles dealing with car issues. Hope the order comes in September.

Called as well...."they still haven't finalized the selection yet".
Yes, told prior late Aug,early September a few weeks ago.Now AZ changes their tune.That's the norm,not the exception. Best bet is never,ever believe anything you're told about AZ. Things will change 100% of the time.
Who knows, they might change to 100k miles vs 80k. If we get to order this fall, it'll be a early Christmas miracle. But expect the opposite of whatever the AZ clowns tell you.Always.

That’s EXACTLY what happened at GSK. GSK spring order window was pulled and that was the first sign. VOILA! Layoff announced this past Wednesday. Don’t believe me? Google is your friend,

Personal Identification Numbers. You will need one to open up the selector on the fleet website. In fall, choices were Malibu and Fusion (standard and hybrid), Camry, Forester, Altima, Sonata. Offered satellite radio for a year if you opted for the hybrids. Cars were all pretty well optioned this time, not just strippers. I guess they finally figured out the strippers languished on dealer lots at resale time.

Called wheels and was transferred to ordering department. They told me 80K miles is the requirment to be considered, Email with pins to order tentatively going out mid to late September. Wheels does not have a list of vehicle selections or who is on list to order a car.

All options will be hybrids.

Presence of High Voltage in Batteries: In case of an accident, the high voltage present inside the batteries can prove lethal for you. There is a high chance of you getting electrocuted in such cases which can also make the task difficult for rescuers to get other passengers and driver out of the car.

Presence of High Voltage in Batteries: In case of an accident, the high voltage present inside the batteries can prove lethal for you. There is a high chance of you getting electrocuted in such cases which can also make the task difficult for rescuers to get other passengers and driver out of the car.
As opposed to the gasoline in our current cars that can explode into flames during an accident. You are definitely the glass half empty person.