• Tue news: Starboard wants to hold Pfizer leadership accountable. Moderna norovirus vaccine. Health insurer merger talks. Editas looks for CRISPR partner. Otsuka kidney disease trial. See more on our front page

Fake HQ/HR posts

The Mole

All,

The August dates from the fake HR person are bogus. There are talks about streamlining channels. This will primarily be based on the last two years performance "COE Rankings" and managers individual scoring of skill sets.

Much is still pending based on FDA Approval of ZS-9 related to the manufacturing sites passing FDA inspection. ZS Pharma team is definitely out, however. Discussions seem to be a reduction in CVMD between 20-40%.

- The Mole

All,

The August dates from the fake HR person are bogus. There are talks about streamlining channels. This will primarily be based on the last two years performance "COE Rankings" and managers individual scoring of skill sets.

Much is still pending based on FDA Approval of ZS-9 related to the manufacturing sites passing FDA inspection. ZS Pharma team is definitely out, however. Discussions seem to be a reduction in CVMD between 20-40%.

- The Mole

HQ source here (AKA The Rat)

Company needs to close a $300,000,000 NA budget gap in 2018. Laying off 1000 field personnel and at least 200 Wilmington employees will cost the company ~$150,000,000 in one time charges, but will free up ~$250,000,000 in 2018. Another $50,000,000 needs to come from access budgets. The second option is to sell an additional $300,000,000 in net sales across the portfolio. Far too much pressure being put on Oncology to make up that gap. CVMD has failed to make budget for a number of years, and have been able to convince senior leaders to lower their contribution quarter over quarter x 20. Layoffs appear to be the only recourse. MC came in to make change and was met with cultural resistance instead. Dismissal of top brass will be a major part of the restructuring moving forward, as has been demonstrated over the past few weeks. Those making a meaningful contribution will be spared at all costs. In the event top performers and significant contributors ARE displaced, HR will do their best to find a place for you in the Next Chapter in our journey to regain the respect of our customers and our shareholders.

Company needs to close a $300,000,000 NA budget gap in 2018. Laying off 1000 field personnel and at least 200 Wilmington employees will cost the company ~$150,000,000 in one time charges, but will free up ~$250,000,000 in 2018. Another $50,000,000 needs to come from access budgets. The second option is to sell an additional $300,000,000 in net sales across the portfolio. Far too much pressure being put on Oncology to make up that gap. CVMD has failed to make budget for a number of years, and have been able to convince senior leaders to lower their contribution quarter over quarter x 20. Layoffs appear to be the only recourse. MC came in to make change and was met with cultural resistance instead. Dismissal of top brass will be a major part of the restructuring moving forward, as has been demonstrated over the past few weeks. Those making a meaningful contribution will be spared at all costs. In the event top performers and significant contributors ARE displaced, HR will do their best to find a place for you in the Next Chapter in our journey to regain the respect of our customers and our shareholders.

You obviously don't work here

This is a fake HQ source. I am the real HQ source. Proof, When I first came to HQ it consisted of Building A B C and D, the research and development center with auditorium and the Rollins building for overflow. People were put in temporary cubicles because we didn't have space for everyone. Most of this space is now closed long gone and sold off. I have seen many leaders come and go, OShea,Zook, Palczuk, Tilton, Hudson, Ruud.... Not to mention the revolving door of brand leaders. Most of I.T. and HR functions outsourced.

This is a fake HQ source. I am the real HQ source. Proof, When I first came to HQ it consisted of Building A B C and D, the research and development center with auditorium and the Rollins building for overflow. People were put in temporary cubicles because we didn't have space for everyone. Most of this space is now closed long gone and sold off. I have seen many leaders come and go, OShea,Zook, Palczuk, Tilton, Hudson, Ruud.... Not to mention the revolving door of brand leaders. Most of I.T. and HR functions outsourced.

Thanks for clarifying. How many will be displaced?

Common knowledge to anyone anywhere.

Common knowledge to anyone anywhere.

1000 gone by Christmas 2017. Countless brand leaders are already interviewing outside of AZ. Buddy asked me about a couple who have interviewed with his company recently. To avoid deformation of character lawsuits, I simply stated that I would not hire them if I were in a position to hire them. I could see if they were going over to a competitor. Then I would be singing their praises. Where the hell did AZ find all of these clowns, and when is Senior management going to expect results and not excuses from these jokers? Holy shit these cats are crazy!

Are we safe until Dec or as other posts stated will there be a downsizing in Aug too?

There are massive reorganization efforts coming that will emphasize the change in structure and try to minimize the fact that many people will lose their jobs as a result. Too many mid managers, DSMs, and reps in duplicate roles and we can no longer afford this luxury.

They refer to this as drip drip drip of job losses to minimize the panic in the sales force.
The end result will be the same when all of the numbers of held vacancies and eliminated positions add up to a big number. They do not want us to know the real impact but it will be significant.

Did you copy and paste this from 2007? Seems like this same crap is just posted over and over and over every year. Sometimes there are layoffs. We get it.