• Tue news: Starboard wants to hold Pfizer leadership accountable. Moderna norovirus vaccine. Health insurer merger talks. Editas looks for CRISPR partner. Otsuka kidney disease trial. See more on our front page

Fake calls - enough is enough!!!!!!!!

AZ caused the problem, not the reps. I used to work a big territory for 8 to 10 hours a day until the micro territories and 8 calls a day on 100 doctors, 20 of which were no see. And then there was the large amount of money we were supposed to spend. Let's just say people get creative to keep their jobs. It's been 20 years and I haven't gotten caught yet because I consistently call on my docs, even though it's nowhere close to 8 a day. It takes me 3-4 hours a day to do that. Is that my fault?

I wish I could LIKE the shit out of this post.....so true!!!!!!!!

Why complain? Do you really want a DSM to be w/ you till 5? I sure as hell don't. When they leave me, I am usually right behind them.

I sit in the parking lot, pretending to do work on my computer, while I wait for my DM to leave and then I go the other way and head straight home even if it is at 11.....HA

AZ caused the problem, not the reps. I used to work a big territory for 8 to 10 hours a day until the micro territories and 8 calls a day on 100 doctors, 20 of which were no see. And then there was the large amount of money we were supposed to spend. Let's just say people get creative to keep their jobs. It's been 20 years and I haven't gotten caught yet because I consistently call on my docs, even though it's nowhere close to 8 a day. It takes me 3-4 hours a day to do that. Is that my fault?

No. You are acting reasonably. You forgot to write that you have to stay in the field for 8 hours a day or the storm troopers in HR, who are surveilling you, will execute you, so you fake how long it takes to do what you are supposed to be doing. You waste your life in the process.

The idiot money grubbing "management" entities are not and will not unless forced out. They should be forced out!

Imagine.........."what if" every single doctor out there saw No Reps and took No Samples. What do you think would happen to this industry?

If you're not faking calls, the big boys at the top would have to find another job. They want you to fake calls because it means they've justified their jobs.

If every doctor closed their doors, no samples, no reps - Bye Bye Industry of Pharma Rep

Imagine.........."what if" every single doctor out there saw No Reps and took No Samples. What do you think would happen to this industry?

If you're not faking calls, the big boys at the top would have to find another job. They want you to fake calls because it means they've justified their jobs.

If every doctor closed their doors, no samples, no reps - Bye Bye Industry of Pharma Rep

Very insightful post. They know we fake calls, and they don't care. I saw 2 docs today for 2o seconds each, and faked 6 calls. It's hard to believe it has gone on this long. Oh yeah, it's a house of cards alright.