• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Eye Care Launch Chaos

Leadership,
This comp plan for launch and P1 is horrid. Never has anyone made less money for a LAUNCH, and it’s improperly weighted towards the smaller volume territories. There is zero incentive to do well, that was taken away from us at the start of Q2. No one seems to care and everyone is working for pennies at this point. Weekly I ask myself, why? No one is rewarded for doing well and make nearly the same amount as who’s at the back of the pack.

Leadership,
This comp plan for launch and P1 is horrid. Never has anyone made less money for a LAUNCH, and it’s improperly weighted towards the smaller volume territories. There is zero incentive to do well, that was taken away from us at the start of Q2. No one seems to care and everyone is working for pennies at this point. Weekly I ask myself, why? No one is rewarded for doing well and make nearly the same amount as who’s at the back of the pack.

I think there is a lot of us asking ourselves, why.

100% accurate

Love seeing the national decline in the past 6 weeks. That's what you like to see 6 months into "the biggest launch in the eye care industry in the past 50 years".

And it's not even a decline from a decent number... 40 Rxs on average per territory? Lol. Adios green team, adios small territories, adios allergan.

Love seeing the national decline in the past 6 weeks. That's what you like to see 6 months into "the biggest launch in the eye care industry in the past 50 years".

And it's not even a decline from a decent number... 40 Rxs on average per territory? Lol. Adios green team, adios small territories, adios allergan.
Do not count out the Green Team- we will lead us all thru the Gates of Halbus

Never have I been so disillusioned with this company. Lack of communication, lack of being in touch with market reality, limited to no useful resources, working as hard as we ever have to launch this and getting paid the least amount ever. Is the goal to make it beneficial for us to choose to leave? Or is somehow the idea that making the reps despise their jobs doing good things for the company and our overall work ethic? We are on a rapid decline to become the laughing stock of pharma.

Never have I been so disillusioned with this company. Lack of communication, lack of being in touch with market reality, limited to no useful resources, working as hard as we ever have to launch this and getting paid the least amount ever. Is the goal to make it beneficial for us to choose to leave? Or is somehow the idea that making the reps despise their jobs doing good things for the company and our overall work ethic? We are on a rapid decline to become the laughing stock of pharma.
you the silly cheese boy or gal?

Allergan is already the laughing stock, even our drs are saying it.

We all know the saying "s*** rolls downhill"...worst leadership in the industry right now

And of course they want us to leave. Less people=less severance payouts