• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Exit strategy advice needed.....

I will pray for you because I can't afford to have you here anylonger. Another useless resource gobbling maggot - leave quickly please. We don't need the likes of you in our organization.

Do you really know the poster that asked for prayer that much to promptly labeled him as a "maggot"?

Do you have a label for yourself? "The All Knowing Maharishi Data Cruncher"?

One day all the reps will be gone from Merck.

Now what are those managers and directors going to do?

What are those analysts at the HQ and UG going to do?

Say we will be all direct mail, video detailing, TV ads and contract sales...what are the people supporting the reps going to do?

HR does not have to support that many employees now...what's next?

Fleet Administration does not have to deal with company cars anymore...now what?

We don't need VP of this and that...now what?

We don't need national sales meetings anymore...what are those in Meeting Planning going to do?

We suddenly have a blockbuster drug ready...license it to Pfizer?

Do you really know the poster that asked for prayer that much to promptly labeled him as a "maggot"?

Do you have a label for yourself? "The All Knowing Maharishi Data Cruncher"?

Happy to say, I know everything that has direct impact on your worthless Merck Lives. Like - your tenure is very short. I can't wait to begin e-mailing the pinkslips. No more maggots, deli slingers, slimeballs, sloths, fleabags etc.. My wealth is going to increase exponentially.

Happy to say, I know everything that has direct impact on your worthless Merck Lives. Like - your tenure is very short. I can't wait to begin e-mailing the pinkslips. No more maggots, deli slingers, slimeballs, sloths, fleabags etc.. My wealth is going to increase exponentially.

Please let me know when they are coming. I cannot wait to exit this place.