Esperion

More Esperion paid financial articles out today on Yahoo stating the usual gibberish from the home office on how great things are. Is there ever an end to this madness. They state the company won't be profitable for 3 years yet this is a "winner winner chicken dinner" product.

More Esperion paid financial articles out today on Yahoo stating the usual gibberish from the home office on how great things are. Is there ever an end to this madness. They state the company won't be profitable for 3 years yet this is a "winner winner chicken dinner" product.

Yes.

And still waiting for the Clinical Discussions outlining the benefits of BA.
Don't seem to be any that the Scientific Hired, Highly Tenured Sales team is able to articulate.

Yes.

Don't seem to be any that the Scientific Hired, Highly Tenured Sales team is able to articulate.
CLEARly you are not up to date, inept loser was not hired, for good reasons. Go polish up the trailer before winter and recycle those Milwaukee Best cans so you’ve got a bit of propane in the tank before another long dark loser winter.

Yes.

I'm kicking ass with Nexletol and Nexlizet) prescription sales, love the 202 code, so at $40 deductible and most insurance is paying for it, Costco has been buying and CVS. My commissions are best ever to date thanks to this.

CLEARly you are not up to date, inept loser was not hired, for good reasons. Go polish up the trailer before winter and recycle those Milwaukee Best cans so you’ve got a bit of propane in the tank before another long dark loser winter.

The inept were the Scientific Hires.
CLEARly BA is s dud.
Financial losses as far as the eye can see.
Maybe I can drink my Milwaukee Best next to the money bonfire in Ann Arbor during the long dark winter.
Empties have been recycled.

The inept were the Scientific Hires.
CLEARly BA is s dud.
Financial losses as far as the eye can see.
Maybe I can drink my Milwaukee Best next to the money bonfire in Ann Arbor during the long dark winter.
Empties have been recycled.

Your gay chickens will come home to roost my friend. Presently we are restricted by the label and presenting to indication for secondary prevention in pts who are at high risk and have ASCVD/FH. Any sort of data that has come out from NEJM, JAMA as well as the ASE Conf on Secondary and Primary Prevention is not something we can discuss or present with physicians and until we get the expanded label… So do your research and read the fresh data that has been presented. It’s all on line for your viewing pleasure.

SO PLEASE! STAY TUNED MY DEAR FRIEND! WE’VE ONLY JUST BEGUN

PS, Love you.

What an idiot. You really think anyone gives a crap about your analysis?? This drug blows and has been a huge bust. You think your being funny but instead you show what a schmuck statement you just made. The stock has gone down from $78.00 in 2020 to a pitiful $1.42 currently.

What an idiot. You really think anyone gives a crap about your analysis?? This drug blows and has been a huge bust. You think your being funny but instead you show what a schmuck statement you just made. The stock has gone down from $78.00 in 2020 to a pitiful $1.42 currently.

Idiot? Crap? Blows? Schmuck? Sorry i hurt your feelings But:. I STILL LOVE YOU!

The only G force here is flushing the toilet full of Esperion turds. This drug sucks! $22.00 a share my ass!. What caused the stock to drop from $78.00 in 2020 to current $1.39???Will wait for your explanation.

Another banner day for the stock. $1.39
No interest in the field and has weak data and BS coverage. On top of everything one of the worst sales teams in the industry. Management is full of rejects from the industry.

Esperion's prospects all all hinged on label expansion and resolving the overhang with the milestone dispute with DSE for the much needed $300MM cash infusion. Right now our hands our tied given the contraints of the label. Relaunch with relabel in 1H2024.