• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Esbriet

<

Most of that franchise are looking for other jobs. Life would of been so much better if we could of stayed InterMune.

Hmmm probably not true. Are you forgetting the large retention bonuses we got without really deserving it as the product was barely launched, right? How about all the problems with coverage, reimbursement, case mangers we had with Care Connect? Remember that debacle? I Couldn't get one patient shipped product, and if that persisted Intermune would have sunk on lack of sales and Ofev would have taken more market share then ever. So funny how soon we forget the struggles with Intermune and the clueless incompetent leadership. Its not all rosy at Genentech but they saved this not so good product, right? I mean Genentech lost huge money on this purchase and never will ever recover $8.3 billion it spent. We made money on options which would have been underwater and worthless if we were still Intermune. Retention bonus, Stock buyout money, better benefits, and you're complaining? Remember this product sucks way more then we thought before we launched it into the real world.

You’re right. Good points.

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6080163"]Hmmm probably not true. Are you forgetting the large retention bonuses we got without really deserving it as the product was barely launched, right? How about all the problems with coverage, reimbursement, case mangers we had with Care Connect? Remember that debacle? I Couldn't get one patient shipped product, and if that persisted Intermune would have sunk on lack of sales and Ofev would have taken more market share then ever. So funny how soon we forget the struggles with Intermune and the clueless incompetent leadership. Its not all rosy at Genentech but they saved this not so good product, right? I mean Genentech lost huge money on this purchase and never will ever recover $8.3 billion it spent. We made money on options which would have been underwater and worthless if we were still Intermune. Retention bonus, Stock buyout money, better benefits, and you're complaining? Remember this product sucks way more then we thought before we launched it into the real world.[/QUOTE]