• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Esbriet

anonymous

Wow people jumping over board on this sinking ship. Senior management and reps all escaping this disastrous poorly managed debacle of a brand. FS left a turd on the floor and left others to clean it up.

<

Wow people jumping over board on this sinking ship. Senior management and reps all escaping this disastrous poorly managed debacle of a brand. FS left a turd on the floor and left others to clean it up.

Please elaborate on why it is a sinking ship. There are quite a few (15 or more) open positions for Esbriet posted online today.

How do you know it won’t get “cleaned up”? It didn’t get this messed up overnight. It’s been 3+ years in the making. It’s going to take time to fix everything that’s broken. So either stick it out and jump on board or leave.

Why dont you ask why there are so many openings? People are voluntarily leaving this brand. Poor leadership, clueless managers, etc. reps were fed up and quit and thats the truth.

Docs arent excited about a low efficacy drug with frequent side effects. The drug is generic in less than 3 years so why bother? it's a tablet and easily generic when time permits. Dont bother

Why dont you ask why there are so many openings? People are voluntarily leaving this brand. Poor leadership, clueless managers, etc. reps were fed up and quit and thats the truth.

Docs arent excited about a low efficacy drug with frequent side effects. The drug is generic in less than 3 years so why bother? it's a tablet and easily generic when time permits. Dont bother

Agreed!

How do you know it won’t get “cleaned up”? It didn’t get this messed up overnight. It’s been 3+ years in the making. It’s going to take time to fix everything that’s broken. So either stick it out and jump on board or leave.
So sorry to inform you, the 3+ years in the making now has less than that time to correct itself until patent expiration (think small molecule). Good luck with that. If the fact that GENE is not funding Respiratory, yet alone Esbriet, you might want to stop drinking the kool aid

Well I’m not drinking any kool aid but I’m also not negative. We all are aware of the patent expiration. Another InterMune disaster. Shortest market life of any product. I’m taking full advantage of the current open door opportunities and interviewing on the side.

Well I’m not drinking any kool aid but I’m also not negative. We all are aware of the patent expiration. Another InterMune disaster. Shortest market life of any product. I’m taking full advantage of the current open door opportunities and interviewing on the side.
So chalk yourself up to being complacent and looking for and exit plan. Hope your not in my division

During the “Transformation,” the bleeding continues...Exit sign is lit over the door at Gene. Sad to see morale at an all time low. Wish they were kinder to those who are staying...although the kool-and is burning my throat..

Our franchise future per SP is all about New Xolair indication - nasal polyps and food allergies. Is that the best you can come up with Steve. Rating you partially meets on Inspiring and Influencing