Esbriet - National Sales Director, Frank Salisbury, sucks.....more than you think

anonymous

Gene doesn't know the HCP audience they are serving with employees or customers. Our goals are SO SO off and 50% of sale team planning to leave in coming months.

Onaiza is cool but Frank is way to obvious he has never led a sales team. Why on earth did such a great company put this loser in charge of us. 3 reps left a few weeks ago and a few DMs about to leave with many others in the wing.

Fibrogen getting closer. read below

Fibrosis and Other Fibroproliferative Diseases: pamrevlumab (FG-3019)

• Completed enrollment in the 48-week main study portion of a placebo-controlled Phase 2 trial for treatment of IPF. We plan to report topline data for the entire study in mid-2017, including the six month combination therapy sub-study in which patients will receive pamrevlumab in combination with pirfenidone or nintedanib, which will continue to enroll until the end of the year.

You are so correct. Frank is out of touch and more worried about his personal life with a new born baby with his husband. Seems totally overwhelmed and doesn't listen to what my DM has been saying about our goals and incentive plan. I'm a top performer and why am I 85% of goal????? WTF?????? Total big pharma and lost touch.

Will milk this ride until they catch on I'm checked out. Come find me !!!!

unconscious bias........I never sucked a dick. I get F has! I am uncomfortable with how F makes me feel. His eyes and gaze makes me feel like I have never felt before and I don't like the feeling. Weird......... anyone else get this feeling about him looking at you?

Its not the goals but a sales force that cannot sell. Ofev should have 20% market share tops. Everyone in Genentech knows the Intermune folks are primary care reps who never sold in the specialty market, and the management is worse. Completely clueless starting from Frank and the DM's which are mostly MIA on anything useful. I mean you can see how this drug was launched from the start to know Intermune reps were in over its head. I mean Advair reps are selling this product lol. Whats worse is there is an army of reps and still can't hit goal. There are more Esbriet reps than for Xolair!! Xolairs' market is 35 million people and they hit their numbers! Esbriet has 120 reps and more and still can't make the grade.

I'm assuming you sell Xolair and not Esbriet. If you did sell Esbriet, you would understand the many challenges we face in a hard to predict market where patients are dying every day. No offense, but you can't compare the two.

Its not the goals but a sales force that cannot sell. Ofev should have 20% market share tops. Everyone in Genentech knows the Intermune folks are primary care reps who never sold in the specialty market, and the management is worse. Completely clueless starting from Frank and the DM's which are mostly MIA on anything useful. I mean you can see how this drug was launched from the start to know Intermune reps were in over its head. I mean Advair reps are selling this product lol. Whats worse is there is an army of reps and still can't hit goal. There are more Esbriet reps than for Xolair!! Xolairs' market is 35 million people and they hit their numbers! Esbriet has 120 reps and more and still can't make the grade.

I know the challenges but how does that relevant to Ofev having 40% market share with an inferior drug and with weaker data and time on the market? IPF is a growing market, and with an ever aging population, saying that you're not making goals because people are dying is silly and a poor excuse.

Personal attacks are uncalled for. I've been here since day 1 on this brand and a lot of great work was done. Was it a perfect launch, no...but we will do a very respectable $ revenue this year in a competitive space with a limited and complicated patient population. There is a lot to be proud of and those that criticize the people that have been in the trenches are just clueless. Not to be accused of drinking kool aid I will say that the home office leadership does not seem to appreciate this field team the way they should.