Elevar

Good thing I did not resign to get “elevated”

Those of us who actually look at the data, know where to look. I knew a large amount of Russian patients could be a problem. Actually it's no surprise this drug is not gonna be approved anytime soon. It also proves my point of an organization not focusing on the clinical side and putting all their focus on terms like "get elevated" to be successful an organization has to focus on actually knowing the science.

We hope this message finds you well.

We appreciate the time and effort you invested in applying and interviewing for the Oncology Account Manager role at Elevar Therapeutics. Due to unforeseen changes in our operational plans following a recent FDA decision we regret to inform you that we will not be moving forward with your candidacy.

We highly value your interest in Elevar and the impressive qualifications you brought to the interview.

While this particular opportunity is no longer available, we encourage you to stay connected with us for future openings that align with your skills and experience.

Thank you again for considering a career at Elevar Therapeutics. We wish you all the best in your job search and future endeavors.

Kind regards,

Elevar Therapeutics Human Resources