Elevar

Go back to your “Elevar Material” reps “manager”. Enjoying my weekend at the Four Seasons by the pool. Paid for by RSU’s at a real company.

You mean your Hampton Inn pool, loser. You seem bitter about not be selected. Doesn’t sound like your company is that great. But we are building the best team and culture in the industry. Happy you won’t be here.

Didn't interview "Thank God" just a really smart individual who actually knows the science and market. Your leadership has already failed you, the problem is you don't know it yet. 6 months in you may see it, I doubt it. I'm sure the Rep triggered emails and reach and frequency will serve you like every pharma launch. I anticipate a ra ra launch and unhappy reps 3 months in. It's too bad Novacure leadership team didn't take time to actually learn the market. as Dolph Lundgran in Rocky said, "You will lose!"

Didn't interview "Thank God" just a really smart individual who actually knows the science and market. Your leadership has already failed you, the problem is you don't know it yet. 6 months in you may see it, I doubt it. I'm sure the Rep triggered emails and reach and frequency will serve you like every pharma launch. I anticipate a ra ra launch and unhappy reps 3 months in. It's too bad Novacure leadership team didn't take time to actually learn the market. as Dolph Lundgran in Rocky said, "You will lose!"

Well said. Another great quote, “You can’t teach stupid”

It's amazing to me at how many new drug launches in oncology are ran by clueless idiots. It use to be important for leadership, marketing. Ceos to actually know the data. A marketing team that actually knew what the NCCN guidelines were. read the clinical trials and knew the data that drove the market. That was when only primary care talked about reach and frequency and calls per day. The problem began when large pharma promoted management implementers from the primary care sales force because they had no where to go. They were never leaders but they brought primary care to oncology. They killed the industry as they came up with terms like "ELEVATE" the salesforce. That's why this company will fail!

It's amazing to me at how many new drug launches in oncology are ran by clueless idiots. It use to be important for leadership, marketing. Ceos to actually know the data. A marketing team that actually knew what the NCCN guidelines were. read the clinical trials and knew the data that drove the market. That was when only primary care talked about reach and frequency and calls per day. The problem began when large pharma promoted management implementers from the primary care sales force because they had no where to go. They were never leaders but they brought primary care to oncology. They killed the industry as they came up with terms like "ELEVATE" the salesforce. That's why this company will fail!

Sorry to hear you couldn’t get the job. Loser.

Yeah yeah you know best, if only we'd listened etc etc