Dynasplint Reputation

I also worked for this company in the neuro division. And as stated above, I also found myself in comp I and compII surrounded by people with little or no clinical background. I do have clinical, and found that when I would interject with some very basic thoughts such as, when splinting, check for a distal pulse, it was brushed off as unimportant. These were geriatric patients with circulatory issues! It was more important to have a sales background! I thought during the first 3 mo's that I had it made and this was an incredible company to work for. The realization set in shortly after. The pressure is tremendous toward months end. My boyfriend called it "hell week". Fighting with insurance companies, and doctors to get signatures. And the mistakes made in approvals! There were so many times when I got the infamous "ok to fit", so I would fit, only to find out that something was overlooked, and I would recieve a phone call stating "the ins company has now said no coverage, or they are only approving 1 joint now.." so I would basically have to re-po the splint! In the end I had an accident while working, suffered a head injury, and reconstructive ankle surgery, and was let go while on work comp. Dynasplint didnt even back me up. They wanted me to market while I was in PT, and neuro appts for myself. How ironic! I am now with a wonderful company, making more $, and no hell week. Everything for a reason, I guess.

I also worked for this company in the neuro division. And as stated above, I also found myself in comp I and compII surrounded by people with little or no clinical background. I do have clinical, and found that when I would interject with some very basic thoughts such as, when splinting, check for a distal pulse, it was brushed off as unimportant. These were geriatric patients with circulatory issues! It was more important to have a sales background! I thought during the first 3 mo's that I had it made and this was an incredible company to work for. The realization set in shortly after. The pressure is tremendous toward months end. My boyfriend called it "hell week". Fighting with insurance companies, and doctors to get signatures. And the mistakes made in approvals! There were so many times when I got the infamous "ok to fit", so I would fit, only to find out that something was overlooked, and I would recieve a phone call stating "the ins company has now said no coverage, or they are only approving 1 joint now.." so I would basically have to re-po the splint! In the end I had an accident while working, suffered a head injury, and reconstructive ankle surgery, and was let go while on work comp. Dynasplint didnt even back me up. They wanted me to market while I was in PT, and neuro appts for myself. How ironic! I am now with a wonderful company, making more $, and no hell week. Everything for a reason, I guess.
A comment to your last line...it doesn't take much to work for a better company than Dynasplint. I mean flippin' burgers is better!!

I put it on my blog -
http://vlad3v.blogspot.com/2010/07/dynasplint-are-crooks.html

The company is a scam. I do not deny that the idea of the splint may work in some % of cases but their sales practices are at par with the worst timeshare ripoffs.

Unfortunately, you cannot believe what your doctor or PT tells you - some of them are making an honest mistake believing company commersials but a lot of them just get a kick back from the Dynasplint sales people!

After you are on the hook there is no way to get out - you'll be ground between your insurance, Dynasplint and after a while the collection agency.

And they catch you at the worst possible moment of your life like they did it to me - at the moment where you realize that you life is not going to be the same going forward, that this pain and lack of movement will probably with you for the rest of your life and when you are ready to grab any straw that give you a ray of hope!
WOW! This post says it all. How unhappy do you really have to be to start a blog about a company's wrong doing? Take note everyone, if stuff like this is out there about Dynasplint them who in thier right mind would want to work for or do business with them?

Exactly any physician doing his/her homework would stop after one quick Google search and say hell no! Wow.

I worked fo rDynasplint in the billing department they scam patients and Insurance companies. They bill monthly charges to Insurance and the patient is not even using the splints isn't that consider fauld.

THIS ISTHE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER WORKED FOR, DONT WALK, RUN. THE PRODUCTS ARE OUTDATED, THE MANAGERS WILL THROW THE SALES CONSULTANTS UNDER THE BUS AS SOON AS THEY FEEL PRESSURE FROM CORPORATE. HOME OFFICE IS RUDE AND NEEDS TO PULL THEIR HEAD OUT OF THEIR ASS.,
THEY HAVE HAD TO TAKE OUT LOANS AND SELL OFF ASSETS TO KEEP IN BUSINESS BUT GEORGE H. POSTS A PICTURE OF HIMSELF WINNING A GOLF TOURNAMENT. WHO CARES. ROGER IS A DIPSHIT. I SAW MY BOSS 3 TIMES IN A YEAR TO HELP WITH PATIENTS. THATS IT. THEN POOF, I GET A CALL FROM HR SAYING WE ARE GOING T0 LET YOU GO AND THEY FOUGHT MY EDD CLAIM. BUNCH OF ASSHOLES.