Does Takeda provide gifts for tenure markers?

<

Does Takeda provide anything for people who hit their 5, 10, 20 year anniversaries?

Yes and no.... Your district can expense a fine restaurant dinner in your honor, but I believe it's after 10 years or so. But I believe that's it and a letter and MORE VACATION DAYS but the vacation days are 1 increase per year completed!!!

Well that sucks. I worked for Baxter/Baxalta, then shire now shit ass Takeda. Prior to this company, the other companies sent you a catalog of gifts you could choose from depending on the amount of years you have been here. I got my 5 years while at Shire. It wasn’t a great gift but it was something. Obviously I had more tenure at Baxter/Baxalta but shire honored it.

Is takadea the worst company ever when it comes to respecting their employees? Seems that way.

My old company had the catalogs for you to.choose a gift. It was a nice gesture to say thank you for being a part of our team. We appreciate you and your hard work. I don’t think Takedadoes that.

Well that sucks. I worked for Baxter/Baxalta, then shire now shit ass Takeda. Prior to this company, the other companies sent you a catalog of gifts you could choose from depending on the amount of years you have been here. I got my 5 years while at Shire. It wasn’t a great gift but it was something. Obviously I had more tenure at Baxter/Baxalta but shire honored it.

Is takadea the worst company ever when it comes to respecting their employees? Seems that way.

Takeda has pretty much cornered the market at being the worst. Worst with rewarding employees, worst in product launches, worst in IT, worst in having any sort of consistent strategy, worst at execution, worst at customer reputation...the list goes on. But if you are looking for number one in lying and exploiting patients and employees? There isn’t a better company! I can’t wait to get started at the new Takeda on Monday!