• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Does it ever end?

Hahaha. This is hysterical. First off you clearly are not a BMS employees because there might handful of actual happy reps here. Then you have your fake as fuck people, who I’m starting to question their motives, and then you have the real people. The people who want out like yesterday from this cesspool of an organization. No one is happy here. My manager is a complete moron who couldn’t get himself out of a paper bag let alone stand up for us in anyway. It’s not good here and it’s not good in immunology.

The clowns running MS & UC are so inept they cant put their velcro clown shoes on correctly. Based on their results over 3 years- this group is the most self-important, incompetent and toxic group of clowns big pharma has ever produced. They are better suited for the Trump organization and just as ethical.

Hahaha. This is hysterical. First off you clearly are not a BMS employees because there might handful of actual happy reps here. Then you have your fake as fuck people, who I’m starting to question their motives, and then you have the real people. The people who want out like yesterday from this cesspool of an organization. No one is happy here. My manager is a complete moron who couldn’t get himself out of a paper bag let alone stand up for us in anyway. It’s not good here and it’s not good in immunology.

Truth

The clowns running MS & UC are so inept they cant put their velcro clown shoes on correctly. Based on their results over 3 years- this group is the most self-important, incompetent and toxic group of clowns big pharma has ever produced. They are better suited for the Trump organization and just as ethical.
While I don’t really care to know your political affiliations I do agree about MS and UC. I’ve uniquely been in both those sales forces and was able to get out and love to an ARM role. Talk about not having to do anything. I get paid to sit at home with basically a managers salary because no scripts come in from the reps. It’s a dream job. It will never end to whomever started this post. If you can, get out while your reputation still has some meaning in offices.

It’s now November 30th. It’s been 1 week and 1 day since we got that email about Derm not paying us our bonuses on time. Crickets…nothing from our managers and nothing from Monica. Why are we here if we aren’t getting paid? Isnt this illegal? But wait, let’s keep sending emails about how to expense our pizza party or quickly pick out sizes for a BMS pullover. Fucking idiots running this clown show.

Derm is living the dream. You all miss your goals and they strategize on how to pay you for underperforming. It’s amazing.heard about the call yesterday where people below 70% are getting paid. This is insanity. You didn’t earn it.

The MS and UC team is so incompetent - hard to believe that BMS will have such terrible leadership and let them run the show. No wonder the Brand is a complete disaster. The folks on the streets and the pharma community knows what is going on here now......

Every division within immunology is inconsistent. There is however 1 common them between them all, piss poor leadership. It makes a big difference in people’s work ethic if they have a manager they love to work for. I can name maybe 1 or 2 throughout these divisions where reps actually like their manager. No bonuses and still no answers for us derm. Monica is a joke, Peter and Andy are both jokes, and don’t get me started with my DM. He’s the biggest joke of them all.

Every division within immunology is inconsistent. There is however 1 common them between them all, piss poor leadership. It makes a big difference in people’s work ethic if they have a manager they love to work for. I can name maybe 1 or 2 throughout these divisions where reps actually like their manager. No bonuses and still no answers for us derm. Monica is a joke, Peter and Andy are both jokes, and don’t get me started with my DM. He’s the biggest joke of them all.

The really insane part is God forbid you dare ask what is going on with our bonus. They will attack you, become short with you, get defensive, and tell you stop the negativity. It’s comical. We’re not here to have fun. We are here to make money.

BMS =
BE
A
MESS
YXNKBGS.gif