does anyone really talk to the docs?

"Um, ya just....um, ya don't.......um, $$$......um, .........um, gotta go, final Jeopardy's on."

"Um, Mother, could you put some more petite marshmallows in my cocoa, please?"

Shouldn`t you be preparing those scrubs for a long day in the "OR" or in your case lying on the couch in mom`s basement watching TV and blogging crap on here.

shouldn't you be "working", oh wait! Noone to see, nowhere to go. And you wonder why you're called slugs.... I had a kick ass day and now it's pool time! Nothing and I mean NOTHING you would understand.

shouldn't you be "working", oh wait! Noone to see, nowhere to go. And you wonder why you're called slugs.... I had a kick ass day and now it's pool time! Nothing and I mean NOTHING you would understand.

Dude, you continue to blow that trumpet out of your a$$. You are a clueless looney bird. You can`t even sell your BS story on an anonymous board. Sad sap.

Dude, you continue to blow that trumpet out of your a$$. You are a clueless looney bird. You can`t even sell your BS story on an anonymous board. Sad sap.

Dude, you spend a Friday night in July on a blog.....get out of the basement. I would have invited you over to the pool but I have a strict "no loser" policy so, you're out.

Dude, you spend a Friday night in July on a blog.....get out of the basement. I would have invited you over to the pool but I have a strict "no loser" policy so, you're out.

You are one back a$$ed moron. You repeat the same 3rd grade material over and over again and are too stupid to realize that nobody believes your crap.

You are either:

A. 10 years old and sneak on your parents computer.
B. Autistic like the Rainman and use this site as your threapy several times per day.
C. Rejected and never able to land a pharma job or any job for that.
D. Laid off and out of work and live your life bitter with low self esteem.
E. Just a real tool with no excuses other than your`re a moron.

No way, the REAL sales guy is the king of all things "moron". There's no way someone that limited in verbal functionality makes REAL money. He had to be let go from SA at one point because he's dumb, and now, all kinds of angry.

No way, the REAL sales guy is the king of all things "moron". There's no way someone that limited in verbal functionality makes REAL money. He had to be let go from SA at one point because he's dumb, and now, all kinds of angry.

dude, you have GOT to get a life. Step away from cf. You post all weekend. oh and my life is very fine indeed. love posting and LMAO at you! get a job, a girlfriend and a life you sad fool.

dude, you have GOT to get a life. Step away from cf. You post all weekend. oh and my life is very fine indeed. love posting and LMAO at you! get a job, a girlfriend and a life you sad fool.

OK, OK, you're right. I'll try harder from now on...

I'm looking at improving myself (you're advice matters to me, bro) by attending a "fantasy camp" and learning the REAL SALES way of life. I know YOU understand, but, nothing anyone ELSE would understand, right? Anyone attempting The REAL SALES lifestyle has to get the lingo down, like Scientology. Slug. Making $$$. NYWU (you "real sales" graduates know that one-wink, wink). Directions: repeat 1000 times as if mentally impaired.

Now, to become like you, I know I'll need a few things. Limited brain capacity....check. Delusions of grandeur....check. Ohh yeah, I almost forgot. The fact that I can anonymously PRETEND things!!! WOO-HOO!!! SO much freedom...

Did you ever get around to completing a life-enhancement course where they can deprogram you from being an asshole? The part addressing how full-of-shit you are would be the second semester for you. Good luck--just like in grade school, you'll need a tutor.

You continue to bore us all because you aren't smart enough to do anything but. Say hi to your Mom as she brings buffalo wing take-out down to you in the dungeon.

OK, OK, you're right. I'll try harder from now on...

I'm looking at improving myself (you're advice matters to me, bro) by attending a "fantasy camp" and learning the REAL SALES way of life. I know YOU understand, but, nothing anyone ELSE would understand, right? Anyone attempting The REAL SALES lifestyle has to get the lingo down, like Scientology. Slug. Making $$$. NYWU (you "real sales" graduates know that one-wink, wink). Directions: repeat 1000 times as if mentally impaired.

Now, to become like you, I know I'll need a few things. Limited brain capacity....check. Delusions of grandeur....check. Ohh yeah, I almost forgot. The fact that I can anonymously PRETEND things!!! WOO-HOO!!! SO much freedom...

Did you ever get around to completing a life-enhancement course where they can deprogram you from being an asshole? The part addressing how full-of-shit you are would be the second semester for you. Good luck--just like in grade school, you'll need a tutor.

You continue to bore us all because you aren't smart enough to do anything but. Say hi to your Mom as she brings buffalo wing take-out down to you in the dungeon.

i don't speak-bring them yummy sandwiches to nibble on

Why would we waste our time talking to the docs, we all know that our jobs are meaningless.

I just use this time to hit on ma's, invite them out to lunch, develop an nice affair and you are almost guaranteed a nooner whenever you need one. I have five girls I currently take out.

Why would we waste our time talking to the docs, we all know that our jobs are meaningless.

I just use this time to hit on ma's, invite them out to lunch, develop an nice affair and you are almost guaranteed a nooner whenever you need one. I have five girls I currently take out.

Ok junior, ya better stop sneaking on mommy`s computer to post your 12 year old rant. Go look at a dirty mag with your tube of ky jel.