Disaster anti kickback scandal NH

Where have the “long list of 20+ people“ been over the years to speak up about this rep’s reprehensible acts? No one reported it? But now everyone is willing to drive the guy to prison once the cardiologist is brave enough to come forward to authorities? Sounds questionable all around.

Yeah, ok when a bunch of competitors see reprehensible acts and report them to our supervisors and legal teams the feds come out to investigate… please! Never happens in the real world.

Only reason this went down is because a former physician lawyered up and blew the whistle. He had all the names and infractions. What’s questionable about that? The competitors who were impacted negatively by these infractions over the years have every right to cheer for justice.

Yeah, ok when a bunch of competitors see reprehensible acts and report them to our supervisors and legal teams the feds come out to investigate… please! Never happens in the real world.

Only reason this went down is because a former physician lawyered up and blew the whistle. He had all the names and infractions. What’s questionable about that? The competitors who were impacted negatively by these infractions over the years have every right to cheer for justice.

So you’re with Medtronic or Abbott. Or you’re a former bitch that hid the truth and didn’t speak up. Either way, bad look all around.

This is classic shaming of the victims and those that were impacted by this person’s fraudulent behaviors. SP, get a lawyer and good luck.

Other reps are not victims in fraud cases. The government and ultimately taxpayers are victims in fraud cases. Typical wannabe lawyer who doesn’t know what you’re talking about. You’re here because you have an axe to grind. You could care less about doing the right thing. If you knew about the fraud and did nothing, you’re just as guilty as those that committed it.

Other reps are not victims in fraud cases. The government and ultimately taxpayers are victims in fraud cases. Typical wannabe lawyer who doesn’t know what you’re talking about. You’re here because you have an axe to grind. You could care less about doing the right thing. If you knew about the fraud and did nothing, you’re just as guilty as those that committed it.

This is exactly what’s going on. If the behavior was so bad why didn’t anyone speak up back then besides the cardiologist? And by back then, I mean before 2018 which is when the cardiologist came forward. Because you are a bunch of self centered jerks out for yourselves. You could care less about the patients and even more so about the fraud on taxpayers. All you care about is what you take home in bonus payouts. And maybe you’re trying to launch your own product and thinking this is your new angle in. Make the competition look bad. Pathetic.

The anger on this topic is pretty intense. I’m an industry rep, I’ve reported violations. Guess what, nothing happened. Only lawyers can move the dial, and that’s exactly what happened here.

The anger on this topic is pretty intense. I’m an industry rep, I’ve reported violations. Guess what, nothing happened. Only lawyers can move the dial, and that’s exactly what happened here.

People who claim moral superiority when they did the bare minimum to address a problem they now claim was grossly reprehensible is what people are angry about here. It’s like giving CPR but not calling an ambulance. Why didn’t you do more??? Nice try with your excuses.

People who claim moral superiority when they did the bare minimum to address a problem they now claim was grossly reprehensible is what people are angry about here. It’s like giving CPR but not calling an ambulance. Why didn’t you do more??? Nice try with your excuses.

I am so sick of your rhetoric. Do you think these physicians and the rep should face consequences? Answer that bitch.

Well said. The reps who witnessed the supposed fraud and stood by quietly should be driven to federal prison too if in fact what this rep did was in fact so “reprehensible”.

Other vendors did not stand quietly as they witnessed this. They made complaints to their superiors and compliance officers. Nothing was done! The nurses and doctors sure did not say a word, except for Dr. G.

here is the real question: why is BSX continuing to allow SP to work at this hospital!?!

Other vendors did not stand quietly as they witnessed this. They made complaints to their superiors and compliance officers. Nothing was done! The nurses and doctors sure did not say a word, except for Dr. G.

here is the real question: why is BSX continuing to allow SP to work at this hospital!?!

Actually, here is the real question: are us vendors here to improve patients lives or are we just part of the giant game of making money for large corporations whose livelihood depends on maximizing growth and profits? Careful when you go to post that pic bragging about how proud you are. The company you work for does the same thing. And you wonder why they don’t listen?

Actually, here is the real question: are us vendors here to improve patients lives or are we just part of the giant game of making money for large corporations whose livelihood depends on maximizing growth and profits? Careful when you go to post that pic bragging about how proud you are. The company you work for does the same thing. And you wonder why they don’t listen?

But my manager tells me I’m special and I make a real difference! I even got a shiny award this year for it!

Joe, you doing ok?