Disaster anti kickback scandal NH

Former hospital cardiologist taking down a hospital and supplier with one big lawsuit. What this sales rep was doing was reprehensible and these physicians should be embarrassed with how they have destroyed the reputation of this hospital. The patients truly are the ones who suffered the most, this is very sad. Shame on all them, they should all be fired if not go to federal prison.

Former hospital cardiologist taking down a hospital and supplier with one big lawsuit. What this sales rep was doing was reprehensible and these physicians should be embarrassed with how they have destroyed the reputation of this hospital. The patients truly are the ones who suffered the most, this is very sad. Shame on all them, they should all be fired if not go to federal prison.

What was the sales rep and Boston Scientific in particular doing that was reprehensible?

Acting as an employee of the cardiologists office, providing clinical support of non BSX devices, industry reps driving patients from Laconia to Manchester for BSX implants. I would consider these things reprehensible and certainly violates the federal anti kickback laws.

Acting as an employee of the cardiologists office, providing clinical support of non BSX devices, industry reps driving patients from Laconia to Manchester for BSX implants. I would consider these things reprehensible and certainly violates the federal anti kickback laws.

Luckily no one cares what you consider. And you don’t understand the laws. Nor did you comprehend shit from what you supposedly read. Bed time, squirt.

Most reps don’t get called out for this type of stuff, he must have really pissed some people off to get named like this on the lawsuit. Local people need to speak up.

Wow some corrupt cardiologist is taking kickbacks from a device company and billing Medicare? Welcome to the world of medical devices. Where the fuck is New Hampshire anyway? Population the size of my morning piss.

Ha ha! This stuff does happen but people don’t often get caught. $3.8M is not a huge fine for a hospital but BSX has much deeper pockets, they might be paying up next. What about criminal prosecutions?

Great questions. Why on earth would anyone (or another company) want to make Boston look bad right now? This is really interesting.

Are you kidding me?! This guy has been using questionable and unethical strategies to take business from multiple competitors for years. A lot of his FCR’s have quit on him also, your list of disgruntled former employees and competitors with beef against him is pretty long my friend. I know of twenty people that would drive him to federal prison.

Are you kidding me?! This guy has been using questionable and unethical strategies to take business from multiple competitors for years. A lot of his FCR’s have quit on him also, your list of disgruntled former employees and competitors with beef against him is pretty long my friend. I know of twenty people that would drive him to federal prison.

Where have the “long list of 20+ people“ been over the years to speak up about this rep’s reprehensible acts? No one reported it? But now everyone is willing to drive the guy to prison once the cardiologist is brave enough to come forward to authorities? Sounds questionable all around.