Did Anyone notice changes in Exec Team?

anonymous

I was talking to my friend who works in ASTELLAS Europe, in UK. He mentioned about what happened there which caused KJ, CEO of Europe, Africa, Middle East as well Head of legal and some others to be fired at once. It is interesting that Japan knew all illegal activities more than 3 years ago and decided to close their eyes, then started blaming more junior people and got rid of them, finally blamed head of European MA and got rid of him and now that EMA kept pressing, they blamed CEO and Head of legal and got rid of them both!
This plus some other issues, closed JR dreams of becoming the full president of America, so he was demoted to the President of Operations in America. Japan learned that they can not trust non-Japanese to run the company. Even KJ who was a white man from San Fran, raised in Tokyo, spoked perfect Japanese, did not make it. Yes, changes are coming, time to find a new job, Japanese are not letting this go!

<

I was talking to my friend who works in ASTELLAS Europe, in UK. He mentioned about what happened there which caused KJ, CEO of Europe, Africa, Middle East as well Head of legal and some others to be fired at once. It is interesting that Japan knew all illegal activities more than 3 years ago and decided to close their eyes, then started blaming more junior people and got rid of them, finally blamed head of European MA and got rid of him and now that EMA kept pressing, they blamed CEO and Head of legal and got rid of them both!
This plus some other issues, closed JR dreams of becoming the full president of America, so he was demoted to the President of Operations in America. Japan learned that they can not trust non-Japanese to run the company. Even KJ who was a white man from San Fran, raised in Tokyo, spoked perfect Japanese, did not make it. Yes, changes are coming, time to find a new job, Japanese are not letting this go!