• Wed news: 2025 Medicare drug price negotiations. BioAge Labs aiming at $180M IPO. Merck Keytruda colorectal cancer flop. Sanofi gets bids for consumer health unit. Novo Nordisk CEO in Senate hot seat. See more on our front page

Destroying value...stock price today v Mar 17, 2015

i am glad for you that a negative became a positive. We will not have the same experience because the actavis severance is in place and just like the commack layoffs, our options will be withdrawn. I hear the bells sounding and am looking But the market has changed with the flood of Astra & BI reps layed off this year. I will get ahead of this and spend the all
Day Lie searching & interviewing. My BOLD plan!

I'll bet the town hall will give us some insight with their subtle words, or phrases, such as transparency, putting the right people with the right products, reorganization etc.. Then they will tell us how strong our product line is Viberzi, Vraylar, Namzeric, and Byvalson.

if only there could be a voluntary severance plan. my job really is less than I had before and certainly less opportunities for the future. It would be such a gift if my boss called me in one morning to say I was out with a severance package - talk about dream come true!!!

if only there could be a voluntary severance plan. my job really is less than I had before and certainly less opportunities for the future. It would be such a gift if my boss called me in one morning to say I was out with a severance package - talk about dream come true!!!
And the severance will give you what? Grow some balls and focus in "what you can control"
And get the hell out! Otherwise, you have made yourself and your family their slave to dispose of at will. You're worried about leaving a week/yr on the table?? You need a new profession!

And the severance will give you what? Grow some balls and focus in "what you can control"
And get the hell out! Otherwise, you have made yourself and your family their slave to dispose of at will. You're worried about leaving a week/yr on the table?? You need a new profession!
"Timing is everything"
How many times have you been told
This? Guess what? it's true. Time is the only thing of value that is in your control. unfortunately, this value is bias for management who wants to maximize your time, for their benefit and to your detriment. False and misleading promises. Thats real.
understanding this is the key to your best interest. It's easier to
find a job when you have a job. Go
Get em to the ones who can synch their departure to a layoff. A lucky few. I was one and planned it well. Wrote my own business plan while the micromanagement escalated. The market is challenging but not for
Those of us who were
Ready. Best of Luck

"Timing is everything"
How many times have you been told
This? Guess what? it's true. Time is the only thing of value that is in your control. unfortunately, this value is bias for management who wants to maximize your time, for their benefit and to your detriment. False and misleading promises. Thats real.
understanding this is the key to your best interest. It's easier to
find a job when you have a job. Go
Get em to the ones who can synch their departure to a layoff. A lucky few. I was one and planned it well. Wrote my own business plan while the micromanagement escalated. The market is challenging but not for
Those of us who were
Ready. Best of Luck
And I should add, I'm in an adult management world which values my skills, looks forward to my input and allows me to own my work. Priceless