• Wed news: 2025 Medicare drug price negotiations. BioAge Labs aiming at $180M IPO. Merck Keytruda colorectal cancer flop. Sanofi gets bids for consumer health unit. Novo Nordisk CEO in Senate hot seat. See more on our front page

Destroying value...stock price today v Mar 17, 2015

anonymous

Will the consequences of this be realized at the management level? It seems to me major change is imminent as that is the only path that could even potentially turn this around.

<

Will the consequences of this be realized at the management level? It seems to me major change is imminent as that is the only path that could even potentially turn this around.

Thank God stock was at $340 a share when I got "seperated" in March! They were granted to me at $60 per share and I had close to a 1000 shares. Do the math!

AGN stock was down as much as $5 early today. Still losing money/value. Apparently the Teva deal didn't do shit. No share buyback yet and earnings suck. Over promised and under performed.

Icahn is here for one reason and one reason only. He's going to assist in the decision making of the near term sale. Do some research folks. We are for sale. If you own a substantial amount of stock, stick around, if you don't, run before the masses. BS is the epitome of corp greed.

Icahn is here for one reason and one reason only. He's going to assist in the decision making of the near term sale. Do some research folks. We are for sale. If you own a substantial amount of stock, stick around, if you don't, run before the masses. BS is the epitome of corp greed.
What's a substantial amount of stock? 1000 shares? 2000? I need to work and the job market for pharma is constricting. Would you wait and change careers? I'm in my mid 40s and want to work 15 more years. Appreciate your thoughts.

What's a substantial amount of stock? 1000 shares? 2000? I need to work and the job market for pharma is constricting. Would you wait and change careers? I'm in my mid 40s and want to work 15 more years. Appreciate your thoughts.

You are in your mid 40's and you are asking someone on cafepharma for career/financial advice. Really! Don't worry the decision will be made for you soon enough.

I don't care how much stock you own. If you do not see the writing on the wall to get the hell out of this place like the other sane people do, then God help you.
Botox Barbie here; we are solid. Got my refresher today (free of course) and my hotness will take care of me! The rest of you all are sunk!

Who would buy us though?

Highly doubt it!
then you live in an alternate reality. Doubt ok - but "highly" doubt it, then you haven't been paying attention. This will not be a growth pharma happily ever after story, this is not a Bold company for the future - this is not a happy ending for you at your retirement party. This is a company constructed for a purpose - inversion of Pfizer. We all know how that ended. The next construct(s) are currently being designed and I think it only makes sense to have Icahn advising. This crappy stock price maybe tolerated another quarter or two but come Mar 2017 - things will change or people will change and that is obvious.