• IMPORTANT: We will be performing server maintenance Saturday morning June 22 at approximately 10:00 AM EDT. We don't expect more than an hour or so of downtime. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Dermavant and Arcutis

anonymous

Dermavant and Arcutis are Derm start up companies both hiring in April and interviewing now. Dermavant has a lot of Derm leadership, Arcutis has non-Derm leadership. Both companies seem to be dragging with interview follow ups. Anyone else experiencing this? General thoughts on these companies? Both are paying good salaries with decent benefits.

Curious how Arcutis’ DPE4i will compare to Dermavant’s AHR agonist.
I will say Arcutis is requiring Clovid Vaccines and boosters which I completely disagree with. Not sure about Dermavant.

Dermavant and Arcutis are Derm start up companies both hiring in April and interviewing now. Dermavant has a lot of Derm leadership, Arcutis has non-Derm leadership. Both companies seem to be dragging with interview follow ups. Anyone else experiencing this? General thoughts on these companies? Both are paying good salaries with decent benefits.

For Arcutis - Management is a mix of experience as is field. The hiring profile is a mix of professional experience and derm experience. My understanding is that all Wave I representative slots will all be filled by the end of this week with a start date in April. (about half the field team). And that the Wave II territory candidates are being sourced now by recruiters (MIX) but not being filled till maybe June?

So far I am impressed with what I see of this company, their pipeline, their approach to hiring and company equity. It seems they are doing this smart as a start up by hiring in shifts vs. a full crush of representative pre- PDUFA.

For Arcutis - Management is a mix of experience as is field. The hiring profile is a mix of professional experience and derm experience. My understanding is that all Wave I representative slots will all be filled by the end of this week with a start date in April. (about half the field team). And that the Wave II territory candidates are being sourced now by recruiters (MIX) but not being filled till maybe June?

So far I am impressed with what I see of this company, their pipeline, their approach to hiring and company equity. It seems they are doing this smart as a start up by hiring in shifts vs. a full crush of representative pre- PDUFA.

What is the base range?

Is it true that Dermavant sent its employees away for a national meeting and over 35 employees contracted covid including physicians? Bright idea. Lawsuit waiting to happen? heard quite a few got really sick.

Tik Toc on the clock if you can't bring in 35 scripts a week. Tic Toc time to sell generics somewhere. Tic Toc I'll teach you some moves at the October meeting. Tic Tok always here to help if you need me. Just ask.

Surround yourself by winners and you can learn a thing or two.

Tip #1 be out of bed by 5am