• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Derm Expansion

Texas. All the Texas offers were out Friday. The goal is to have them all accepted and background checks done by this Friday the 22nd when the realignment announcements are made to the existing sales force.

Whoever said offers in TX were out last Friday is spreading fake news. I'm in TX and have another interview later today. The Dallas DM was still interviewing this week also.

Too show you how bad things have gotten, I am now interviewing for one of these roles. I was Celgene original dermatology and that gig ruined everything for me: performance culture, >$100k bonus every year, DMs and Regionals who got it, President's Award Trips that got me out early and kept me out late, they just had everything.

Amgen has ruined all that. They have a great 401k match that is crippled by an activity first culture, a complete lack of performance focus, and social engineering every week. They even have teams or PODS like it is 1995. No accountability and no one cares because they don't pay much bonus. Everyone spends >10 hours a week on teleconferences.

Never thought I come to a sick place like Abbvie, but looks like I'll do it.

Too show you how bad things have gotten, I am now interviewing for one of these roles. I was Celgene original dermatology and that gig ruined everything for me: performance culture, >$100k bonus every year, DMs and Regionals who got it, President's Award Trips that got me out early and kept me out late, they just had everything.

Amgen has ruined all that. They have a great 401k match that is crippled by an activity first culture, a complete lack of performance focus, and social engineering every week. They even have teams or PODS like it is 1995. No accountability and no one cares because they don't pay much bonus. Everyone spends >10 hours a week on teleconferences.

Never thought I come to a sick place like Abbvie, but looks like I'll do it.

But you can’t. Amgen had you sign a strict non compete. Amgen was so uptight about it they legally threatened Gilead for trying to take otezla reps for their jak

But you can’t. Amgen had you sign a strict non compete. Amgen was so uptight about it they legally threatened Gilead for trying to take otezla reps for their jak

you are so weak and so full of shit. if you allow yourself to be bullied by TO non-compete, you deserve it.

how do they know where you are? you think they can enforce any of it? damn, you are weak and dumb.

wait a couple weeks and you'll see Celgene derm reps at Regeneron, Abbvie, JNJ and Dermavant.

wow, I would love to compete with you

you are so weak and so full of shit. if you allow yourself to be bullied by TO non-compete, you deserve it.

how do they know where you are? you think they can enforce any of it? damn, you are weak and dumb.

wait a couple weeks and you'll see Celgene derm reps at Regeneron, Abbvie, JNJ and Dermavant.

wow, I would love to compete with you
Shut up. Rep.

If Amgen's non compete is so formidable, why are Celgene reps now working openly at Aurinia calling on rheumatologists? At JNJ selling Tremfya calling on dermatologists, At Abbvie calling on rheumatologists selling Rinvoq. At Sun calling on dermatologists selling Ilymya.

You are either rep or a home office nerd. Either way you are a pussy.

wow, I would love to compete with you[/QUOTE

HAHAHA, wow pissed much they outed you??