• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Dear Japan: What about OB?

He's a good guy leave him alone. He's just a puppet for Japan.
Are you happy with the way things have been going on around here? Take a poll. Everyone that I talk to is disgusted with the regime and OB has been the face of this regime for years. He needs to go. He's been here for too long. We need a new blood, a new way of thinking. OB is a big part of the problem.

OB failed big time with the staff planning and future forecasting. Who paid the ultimate price Was OB held responsible for his "mistakes"? Was he laid off as part of the reconstruction or work force reduction? No. Every time he screws things up, he gets rewarded and reps get punished.

To the sane: isn't it amazing how some of these posts are just 2, 3, 4 minutes apart? As another poster alluded to above, this is one obsessed, sick person perpetuating this and other negative OB threads.

On another note I've been a rep here 4 1/2 years. Between pay and bonus made approx. 110K last yr. and will probably do better than that this year. Get to put on a suit everyday and go out and call on about 8 offices. Drive home, do on average about 1/2hr per night admin., get good benefits, and not much pressure etc... Yeah ok.....I've got a lot to be unhappy about.

Please make this Christmas a Happy Season for the sales team. We want OB out. We are not lazy; we are not disgruntled ex-employees; we are hard-working employees. Please stop listening to OB's old excuses. We have a big problem here and it is OB. Please reassign OB. We need a real leader. OB is not the answer. Thank you.

Japan here,
you rep are lazy, not hard working. you rep are disgrunted, not hard working. You rep always hve excuse. OB not have excuse. Rep always having big problems. Rep employees must be going home.

To the sane: isn't it amazing how some of these posts are just 2, 3, 4 minutes apart? As another poster alluded to above, this is one obsessed, sick person perpetuating this and other negative OB threads.

On another note I've been a rep here 4 1/2 years. Between pay and bonus made approx. 110K last yr. and will probably do better than that this year. Get to put on a suit everyday and go out and call on about 8 offices. Drive home, do on average about 1/2hr per night admin., get good benefits, and not much pressure etc... Yeah ok.....I've got a lot to be unhappy about.

This is a rep from the west coast. This is the first time I ever posted here. I am not be very smart but I know that the above post is not coming from a rep. This is from OB or his hired gun. This is the langugage OB and HR use all the time to sell Eisai.

Japan here,
you rep are lazy, not hard working. you rep are disgrunted, not hard working. You rep always hve excuse. OB not have excuse. Rep always having big problems. Rep employees must be going home.

Again, this is a rep from the west coast. This is my second post ever in cafepharma. It is obvious that the above message is written by OB.

I am a rep and no I am not an OB hater but I do beleive that the communications from the top to the bottom and the way meetings are conducted in Eisai are the worst. I agree that there needs to be major changes. My DM is a nice guy but he receives conflicting instructions from the higher-ups and he even tells us about it.

I am a rep too and you are full of it. You write as if someone from the HR typed you a piece of paper.

"Not much pressure" here? Are you insane? This is not what is happening in my district or anyone else that I know. Do you know anyone here whose bonus package wasn't impacted because of the fuzzy math and quotas from the higher-ups?

I also have an issue with your obsession with the person who supposedly "perpetuating negative OB threads"? Why does it bother you that someone posts here? You can do the same? It is called Freedom of Expression. I honestly don't believe that you are a rep and to me based on your writing you work for the HR.